Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meltz's wordy explanation:

Wednesday at Tribute to the Troops, Michelle Beadle was the host, and Michelle Beadle was talking to CM Punk, and CM Punk is dating AJ Lee. AJ Lee freaks out, starts throwing a fit, starts swearing at her in front of all kinds of people. It was a complete embarrassment to the company, because you know how they are with stars. AJ is in some hot water.

AJ sort of deserves to be in hot water, as that's pretty childish behavior.

Indeed. It's ridiculous. No woman can even talk to the guy you're dating ? Really ? Not good for CM Punk either. If I had to mess with every guy who litteraly hit on my girlfriend, including right in front of me, I would get into fights every other week. The keyword is trust.

Meltzer can at times be too fast to publish the bitches be crazy yo narrative. For example he believed an NXT's Paige fake Facebook argument with a NXT's Corey Graves fake Facebook.

WrestlingWorldNews's Richard Gray wrote this (read bottom to top):

Posted Image

Not the greatest source in the world but the dude certainly believes it.

so the whole thing was a work? Wow. If so why did she curse when she knew it wouldn't be allowed or even make air?

Plus why would they film that when Punk and AJ are kayfabe not together. let alone at a show where kayfabe, storylines and angles are completely thrown out the window

so the whole thing was a work? Wow. If so why did she curse when she knew it wouldn't be allowed or even make air?

Plus why would they film that when Punk and AJ are kayfabe not together. let alone at a show where kayfabe, storylines and angles are completely thrown out the window

He isn't that credible but once in a while he gets something right.

Mike Johnson confirmed Dave's story. PWInsider loves to report differently from Meltzer for competitive reasons so if they both report the exact same thing it is more or less golden.

PWInsider confirmed this afternoon that Meltzer's report was accurate and that the company was extremely upset with Lee for several reasons, including unprofessional conduct with an invited guest of the company who works for WWE's NBC-Universal partner and because the incident took place at the Troops taping, which internally is considered one of the most important events of the year by Vince McMahon.

Beadle acknowledged the incident this afternoon on Twitter, writing in response to a pro-Lee fan, "Hon...it was done in front of company people. I didn't say a word. I thought it was a joke."

CM Punk, while not acknowledging the situation directly, wrote on Twitter on 12/12 the day after the taping, "It's difficult to always try to do business the proper way with a company that refuses to practice the same standards."

http://www.pwinsiderelite.com/article.php?id=82219&p=1

Quickly becoming more written about than the Montreal screwjob:

However, the word making the way among wrestlers backstage at TLC today was that Lee approached Beadle not out of jealousy but because Beadle had spoken to Punk in a disrespectful manner.

The version wrestlers have been passing around is that Lee approached Beadle after Beadle had a conversation with CM Punk, not during a conversation between the two.

Beadle had said something in a disrespectful manner that allegedly upset Punk, which led to Lee looking for her. That comment (we have heard several versions and can't confirm what it actually was) led to Lee telling Beadle that she was not to speak to Punk in such a manner again and if she did, there would be issues between the two.

One wrestler who witnessed the incident "from ten feet away" denied that Lee ever raised her voice or cursed. "Anyone who said that is a liar," the wrestler, who spoke under condition of anonymity, commented.

However, since Beadle is a celebrity, there was (and may still be) heat on Lee over the situation since as the same wrestler commented, "Celebs are untouchable in the backstage scene. WWE wants them more than they need any wrestler, so automatically, the wrestler is going to be wrong here, even when [Lee] isn't really."

http://www.pwinsider.com/article.php?id=82219&p=1

Meltzer on his forum:

I've talked to several there. Everything is damage control now. According to more than one there, she cussed out Beadle and they were very upset, partially because Beadle was brought in as a host and it was a show when they were trying to put their best foot forward, saying it was a bigger deal because it was Tribute to the Troops. Four different people today and one last night including one person who got it from top management explained it the same way.

Even one person trying to defend her admitted she was way out of line and nuts, but said she overreacted because she knew Punk and Beadle had a short-lived deal.

It's way bigger than I reported last night as of 1 p.m. Central time in Houston. It is the story in the locker room, even backstage people who aren't usually talking about such things are are all talking about it.

I am picturing Gerald Briscoe teaching Nattie shoot holds in her dressing room in case AJ Lee shoots on her at this stage.