Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

Dave Meltzer on the LAW radio show last night said:

There is a big story business wise coming out tomorrow

That he couldnt talk about but was bracing for it mentally.

WWE Network?

Vince stepping down?

MMA crap?

If it's the same thing I heard about yesterday and was sworn to secrecy on, it's definitely not #1 or #2. #3 depends on your definition of "MMA crap." I can't really say more than that but it is big.

(And if it's a separate story then this is going to be a big day)

I think MMA crap would be defined as "anything that has to do with MMA with less than a 35% pro wrestling component."

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 35% is pretty damn reasonable.

Alternatively, I think as someone who is a pro wrestling fan and doesn't care a lick about MMA, stories matter to me only so far as they DIRECTLY affect what will happen in wrestling in the future.

Dave Meltzer on the LAW radio show last night said:

There is a big story business wise coming out tomorrow

That he couldnt talk about but was bracing for it mentally.

WWE Network?

Vince stepping down?

MMA crap?

Any more clues?

John

If it's MMA related and not about Brock, it will just end up something most wrestling fans don't care about unless it's something out of left field like announcing Vince bought every MMA group other than UFC and will run against them.

If it's MMA related and not about Brock, it will just end up something most wrestling fans don't care about unless it's something out of left field like announcing Vince bought every MMA group other than UFC and will run against them.

And then we'll start making WBF complaints!

Bless Tammy and everything but the narrative that Candido completely dragged her into Pro Wrestling has been shot to pieces by that PWI letter and then a few years later requesting footage & photos of Chris in the Observer ads section.