Pro Wrestling Only

Scummiest Looking Wrestlers

Dylan Waco

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Paul Kersey

In fairness to CZW, I think Kashmere's Vanilla Man Candy tag team was after hed left them and given up on no-showing his own PWU shows. Im out of the northeast indy loop though.

Posted Image

I don't know why there aren't more pictures of

online, but there is video. Why, they've booked Tony Atlas!

I guess I should have asked if promoters count, that's a whole different thread.

I'm more skeezed out by current guys like Randy Orton, who just ooze date rape. All the guys mentioned so far fall into the creepy carnival worker look, which is skeezy. But there are tons of Ortons out there (just look at the ROH roster) who come off to me as the Ted Bundy-style charming brunette dude who obsessively reads "The Collector".

This.

I'd put in Mike Rotunda as I.R.S. (or his similar WCW gimmicks), mostly because there's a scene in Wall Street with Charlie Sheen wearing the white shirt, tie and suspenders that instantly remind me of him. All that was missing were the glasses.

Rotunda was just so GREASY as IRS, something about him made him look like a total sleazeball. Underrated character in my book.

He was more sleazy circa 91 with the longer hair. Let me try to find some fitting pics:

Perfect illustration:

Posted Image

Posted Image

What a slimy individual.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I wouldn't have gone within six feet of The Boogie Woogie Man without a biohazard suit.

Ian Rotten really had the whole package too, of course a lot of that is helped by the endless stories. But he really looks like a survivalist trucker out of a zombie movie that eats people "for the hell of it" sometimes.

Psicosis looks like the total biggest scumbag I can find. I first noticed it when watching his unmasked stuff in 2001; I mean you look at someone like Juvi, and he kind of just looks like this charming Mexican kid. Psic looks like a complete wankbag, and when looking at him I lose all surprise I had that he stole a car with a water pistol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Paying a little visit to my good friends at PWO. Hope you are all doing great.

I was always creeped out by greasy CMLL mid 90s midcarder supreme Chicago Express.

Posted Image

Urban legend (which I was never been able to confirm one way or another) was that he pissed Rayo de Jalisco off, so Rayo set his car on fire, and that was the last time anyone ever saw him.

There's also Portuguese indy luchador Iceborg, who I guess doesn't look all that weird for indy wrestling standards, but I can't stop referring to the time when a friend of mine promoted a show in Spain and brought this guy, who went out partying all night with Super Crazy, both got fucked up on cheap alcohol and coke, and Iceborg (who was the more conscious of the two) tried to anally deflower our Mexican ECW hero (who was crying in a corner of his hotel room). My friend's best friend tried to save Crazy by shuttling off to the airport early but on the 15 minute ride Crazy couldn't contain himself and decided to puke and shit all over the poor motherfucker's fancy Mercedes Benz E Class.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pro wrestling is awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Everybody who appeared in this segment from USWA 1990: http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?showtopic=17154

King Cobra looks like he's living rough, Chris Champion's hair is just disgusting. Austin looks and sounds like a scumbag. Lawler is coming in with the southern racist jibes, Dutch Mantell is scuzzy as hell.

If you saw these guys walking down the street you'd probably cross the road before they got to you.