Pro Wrestling Only

Scummiest Looking Wrestlers

Dylan Waco

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more skeezed out by current guys like Randy Orton, who just ooze date rape. All the guys mentioned so far fall into the creepy carnival worker look, which is skeezy. But there are tons of Ortons out there (just look at the ROH roster) who come off to me as the Ted Bundy-style charming brunette dude who obsessively reads "The Collector".

Balls Mahoney should have been one of the first ones that came to mind. I don't even if he looked worse as Boo Bradley or Balls.

Ditto. Most of the other guys named at least look like they've washed their gear sometime in the past month. Balls's outfits always looked like they were in the middle of decomposing.

How about virtually everyone in Raven's Flock in WCW.

Heh, I still remember a 1998 Bruce Mitchell column where he made the compelling argument that the Flock was a veiled, coded version of a specifically homosexual cult with Raven as the leader who "turns people to the dark side". Not in a whiny "...and that's offensive!" tone, but just analyzing their individual roles and comparing them to traditional negative stereotypes within the gay community. Early young Kidman was the archetype of "the runaway teenager, desperate and broke, picked up at a bus station" iirc.

Oh man Mr. Donnie wow, Tommy Rich in that era as well was ridiculous. It was amazing to see him turn himself around to get a gig with Turner.

I remember on DVDVR joking about how Tommy Rich made his meth dealer his manager. Somebody then informed that they were at those shows and, yes, that's exactly what happened.

I want to hear drunken Buck Zumhoffe stories

I don't know if Buck was drunk, but I had this story e-mailed to me by a guy I was talking with on KM about some AWA stuff. This e-mail was from December 12, 2003:

Last Sunday December 7th there was a show in my town and in the dressing room Little Kato(Midget) and Buck Rock n Roll Zumhofe got into a scuffle. Kato who is 4ft6 and about 125 was laying into Buck who is about 6ft and 240 or so verbaly because he felt Buck didnt want him on the show ( Thats true he didnt). Zumhofe further angered Kato by saying he charged too much and that the promoter was stupid for booking him Kato called Zumhofe a bastard and Buck jumped on him and tried to put his finger in Katos eye he was pulled off by Bobby Dean and some of the other guys. Kato had a scratch by his eye and some bruising to his neck. I bet you didnt know Buck was a shooter!

:)

This happened in Fergus Falls, Minnesota.

Balls Mahoney should have been one of the first ones that came to mind. I don't even if he looked worse as Boo Bradley or Balls. I do know he looks like he's on deaths door these days

I would put Axl Rotten ahead of him slightly. I would hate to even touch Mahoney, but I'm not comfortable even standing near Axl.

I'm more skeezed out by current guys like Randy Orton, who just ooze date rape. All the guys mentioned so far fall into the creepy carnival worker look, which is skeezy. But there are tons of Ortons out there (just look at the ROH roster) who come off to me as the Ted Bundy-style charming brunette dude who obsessively reads "The Collector".

Orton changed his gimmick from date rapist to plain rapist years ago.

This.

I'd put in Mike Rotunda as I.R.S. (or his similar WCW gimmicks), mostly because there's a scene in Wall Street with Charlie Sheen wearing the white shirt, tie and suspenders that instantly remind me of him. All that was missing were the glasses.