Pro Wrestling Only

Shoots Review and Preview thread

BruiserBrody

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He and McGillicutty/Axel were working with Rock.

He was pretty upset that WWE.com gave some coverage to Axel but ignored him being there as well.

I know Rock was sharing photos on Twitter, I don't recall WWE even mentioning anything.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/curtis-axel-the-rock-interview-26525875

I think it's interesting to note that at the time people who were fans/defenders of Mike McG would cite "Rock must have picked him to train with for a reason!" as a point in his favour, as if Rock (along with the office and his other supporters) saw some great potential in him and wanted to work with him and impart his wisdom...whereas from that Hawkins snippet it seems as though it was actually WWE who simply picked two warm bodies who happened to be standing around.

Whatever you do don't waste 4 1/2 hours on the Bischoff shoot it is everything you have heard before in other forms, he has little memory of WCW etc.

I think it's interesting to note that at the time people who were fans/defenders of Mike McG would cite "Rock must have picked him to train with for a reason!" as a point in his favour, as if Rock (along with the office and his other supporters) saw some great potential in him and wanted to work with him and impart his wisdom...whereas from that Hawkins snippet it seems as though it was actually WWE who simply picked two warm bodies who happened to be standing around.

The full shoot interview which is very candid states that he and Curtis Axel were available and were considered "good hands." So the office called them to be Rock's tackling dummies no more glamourous than that.

The Ricardo shoot interview is a figure of humour among people in NXT and the indies. The idea he would stand down The Shield is the most humorous as his general assessment of his in ring abilities. I have personal knowledge that he didn't quit teaching NXT women he was removed.

He's a total creep. Initially very charming but eventually you get a measure of him. If you think I am off base check out who he associates with in Florida Chasyn Rance: http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=75813

His issues with Demott and his drills more than have validity though.