Pro Wrestling Only

NXT - ARRIVAL

goodhelmet

Paul Heyman, Bret Hart and Kevin Nash did the pre-show.

Outside, it looked like they were going to run an outside show similar to the old Spring Break NItros.

Show starts inside the NXT arena and it doesn't look as cool.

Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro

- Great commentary by Regal and Saxton. The stroy was Zayn wanting to earn Cesaro's respect. Cesaro counters all off Sami's shit early. He attacks the leg and dissects it like Regal reincarnated. Great hope spots by Zayn lead to some great moments. I'll comment more on the post show podcast I am doing at P2B but maybe the best Generico match I have ever seen and an easy MOTYC.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Connor & Viktor (The Ascension) vs. Too Cool

- Man, I wanted to like the guys but I just didn’t. I am all for working headlocks but there was nothing exciting about the work except the occasional torque. They bumped awkward for Scotty’s offense although Connor took two big bumps outside. Double Elimination now called “The Fall of Man” for the win. Eh, forgettable match.

Emma vs. Paige

- Really great showcase for the NXT Girls. Nice stiff kicks from Paige and great counters to signature moves early on. I thought the headlock sequence by Paige was worked better than the tag headlock sequence. Watch Emma moving Paige's leg preventing her from getting the complete body choke. Emma kept having her signature moves countered so when she finally hits them, you think she is going to put it away. She even pulls out a nasty powerbomb. Paige feels doubt after failing to win with the Paige Turner but turns Emma into a pretzel for the submission win. Really great all around here.