Pro Wrestling Only

Hell In A Cell PPV Reaction Show

soup23

http://placetobenation.com/place-to-be-network-hell-in-a-cell-2014-reaction/

Will is joined by Dylan Hales (Wrestling Culture), Johnny Sorrow (Titans of Wrestling), Phil Schneider (Segunda Caida) and his buddy Kris Zellner to recap the big events from tonight's PPV. Did we experience a flashback from 1998 or 1994 during the main event? Were the Bellas the best divas on the card? Did Cena and Orton have an exciting match? Is Rusev the most over person in the company? Plenty of arguments and contentious statements thrown around from the panel tonight! ​

Oh man, having just finished watching HIAC and finding myself more frustrated than ever with the direction and feel of WWE, I am really excited to listen to this.

Ever?

More than this one year ago:

aa4y1cI.jpg

At the very least they put three guys in a main event position this year.

I do feel more frustrated this year than last for a two pronged reason.

1. It feels like the same mistakes last year are being made this year internally.

2. I was always kind of mildly confident that Bryan had enough ground swell with the public to at least remain relevant. Ambrose is trending dangerously close to the Ziggler/Kofi 2010 line for me where he will be unable to break through.

I do feel more frustrated this year than last for a two pronged reason.

1. It feels like the same mistakes last year are being made this year internally.

2. I was always kind of mildly confident that Bryan had enough ground swell with the public to at least remain relevant. Ambrose is trending dangerously close to the Ziggler/Kofi 2010 line for me where he will be unable to break through.

Yep, also it was frustrating me last year but a year has past since then. Frustration builds up, as Michael Cole always likes to tell us.