Pro Wrestling Only

Coffey

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embarrassingly bad & WWE should feel bad for putting it on the show, free or not. One of the worst matches ever on PPV. Not hyperbolic. Outside of that match in TNA with Sharmell & the non-wrestler, I can't think of anything else, certainly not recently, that was worse. Just 100% trash.

It was long and boring, not some crime against humanity.

I know being hyperbolic, "worst thing ever!" is your thing, but give me a break.

Yes, it's my "thing." That was the worst match I have seen in years, maybe ever...and if I can vote for it being so in any sort of poll or anything, I would. Without hesitation. Everyone in the match was bad. Naomi looked like she got injured. There were botches left and right. It was too long. The crowd was completely dead. What was good in ANY of it? Paige yelling one-liners that you can only hear because of the silence from the crowd? It was hot garbage. Anyone that tries to defend it is just trying to be contrarian.

This gimmick of yours where you tell everyone what they're thinking before they even bother to post is boring.