Pro Wrestling Only

Kayfabe Brothers or Family Members

Grimmas

Didn't know about either of those but I am positive I don't want to see any Killer Tim Brooks in 1986 after seeing him in 1983 Georiga :)

Dutch Mantel worked as Dutch Bass, the kayfabe brother of Ron Bass in the Gulf Coast territory during the mid 70s. Possibly Central States also, I know they teamed there but not sure if it was as brothers.

My absolute favourite the Dudley Boyz, bar none! You could add anyone to that family and it worked. From Dances with Dudley to Big Dick Dudley they all had their charm.

I love to picture Dudleyville where the whole town is related in some way or the other. D-Von running the church, Big Dick running the junkyard, etc...

The real question is, what does Dudley Girlz look like?

As discussed on some show I did at some point in the past couple of months (God knows which one), I'm immensely entertained at the idea of where Waldo Von Erich fits in to that family.

Isn't he Lance's dad?

Just the idea that Kerry and co have an evil Nazi uncle cracks me up.

Actually wasn't it Fritz's gimmick as well until he moved to the Dallaa area and people knew who he was from his SMU days.

Didn't know about either of those but I am positive I don't want to see any Killer Tim Brooks in 1986 after seeing him in 1983 Georiga :)

Dutch Mantel worked as Dutch Bass, the kayfabe brother of Ron Bass in the Gulf Coast territory during the mid 70s. Possibly Central States also, I know they teamed there but not sure if it was as brothers.

There was a whole Bass clan. Ron also teamed with Don Bass, a regular in Memphis in teams like the Assassins, Interns, Fire & Flame. They also had Ma Bass, their mom (obviously). I think she had a pipe and shot gun

Didn't Shane Douglas start his career as "Troy Orndorff"? I think they billed him as Paul's nephew or something.

I've always wanted to see the alternate reality where Ric Flair sticks with "Ricky Rhodes" and never becomes the Nature Boy.

In an amusing story, when they brought the future Zach Ryder & Curt Hawkins as the fake relative team of The Major Brothers, apparently Vince didn't know for a long time that they weren't actually brothers. Apparently when Vince finally found out he said they needed to come up with a new gimmick for them because you couldn't fool people like that anymore.