Pro Wrestling Only

New Japan and All Japan Question

goodhelmet

I always wanted someone to be in charge of Japan and actually think you should be the one who controls what talent you bring, not the Board. After July 1st the talent that goes on tours should also become part of our alternate reality. Not the dates though. So if you goodhelmet are the booker you pick the American talent not history.

Obviously things have to stay within reason and you can't just go "no more Brody in Japan I hate him" but I don't see why this wouldn't work. You can look up the number of foreign talent on each tour and take that many total from everyone out there. But not like decimate one promotion and take 6 of their guys for one tour or something crazy.

there is already a list of talent scheduled like Abby and Murdoch. Killer Khan was in NJ in 1983 but he is on somebody's roster already so I wouldn't book him unless I traded for him on certain tours. I'll be happy to do All Japan too but don't want to step on anyone's toes. I just like the idea of trading talent and creating cards.

there is already a list of talent scheduled like Abby and Murdoch. Killer Khan was in NJ in 1983 but he is on somebody's roster already so I wouldn't book him unless I traded for him on certain tours. I'll be happy to do All Japan too but don't want to step on anyone's toes. I just like the idea of trading talent and creating cards.

The way the game already works is that people who have guys like Killer Khan have to respect the dates he is on tour in Japan. The rules of the game now is that Kris posts the dates of the tours and the guys who were on them and they are unavailable in that time. This wouldn't change the part of having to book around Japan dates, that already exists.

OK cool. Well, here is the listing of NJ guys I came up with outside of Killer Khan....

JUNIORS
Tiger Mask
Kuniaki Kobayashi
Gran Hamada
Kantaro Hoshino
Black Tiger
Missionarios (from Mexico)
The Cobra
Antonio Inoki
Rusher Kimura
Seiji Sakaguchi
Kengo Kimura
Tatsumi Fujinami
Riki Choshu
Akira Maeda
Yoshiaki Yatsu
Animal Hamaguchi
Nobuhiko Takada
Here is a listing of people who are going to tour New Japan...
New Japan (7/1 - 8/4)
Abdullah the Butcher
Adrian Adonis
Brian Blair
Dick Murdoch
Tiger Chung Lee
Paul Orndorff (7/22 - 8/4)
New Japan (8/26 - 9/22)
Killer Khan
Bad News Allen
Hercules Lonehawk (Magnificent Zulu)
Dick Murdoch
Eddie Hogan
Bruce Hart (9/16 - 9/22)
New Japan (10/7 - 11/3)
Eddie Gilbert
Killer Khan
Big John Studd
Paul Orndorff
Yoshiaki Yatsu
Brian Blair
The Cobra (11/3)
Davey Boy Smith (11/3)
New Japan (11/18 - 12/10)
Yoshiaki Yatsu
Bobby Duncum
Curt Hennig
Adrian Adonis
Dick Murdoch
Andre the Giant
Swede Hanson
Killer Khan
Tiger Chung Lee
Hulk Hogan

If you wanted to book shows based off those rosters, I see absolutely no reason you shouldn't be allowed to. It's not like they are doing anything in Japan now in the game except I guess following the exact results of real time history.

I think it would be fun to add to the dynamic and allow you to chose the guys you bring on the tour like the New Japan (8/26 - 9/22) has 6 guys coming in from outside but instead of those 6 you got to choose who you wanted.

I guess that part would be up to KrisZ or maybe people could vote on it.

I have no problem honoring the current guys on the Japanese tour. It has already been decided and would be easier for me. However, being able to send Choshu or Fujinami or Inoki to the states would be intriguing for me if I was able to control their stateside dates and the conditions on which they appear (no televised jobs, no death matches, etc.).

I know some people very much want to find a way to use Japanese talent on their shows so this would open the door for that.

Joe Blanchard is too poor to afford the international flights though so I hadn't thought about how to get Giant Baba into Southwest to be Mr. Saito's partner in full costume as The Giant Ninja.

I think Japan is fine the way it is with their natives plus they were in a cold war so they weren't trading talent.

For now.. jumps happen later, promotions split up and form a new in the future.

Jumps don't have to happen now.....if the booker doesn't want it do.

Verne is ok with this move as long as he gets 15 percent of whatever AWA talent is paid while in Japan.

Joe Blanchard would never concoct such a scheme and although it is now great trading partners with the AWA, if a certain popular balding blonde haired wrestler were to become upset at this 15% take Joe would have no choice but to inform said wrestler that Southwest Championship Wrestling wants it's roster to wrestle in Japan as much as possible and for as much money as they can make and would never take a cut.

Verne is ok with this move as long as he gets 15 percent of whatever AWA talent is paid while in Japan.

Joe Blanchard would never concoct such a scheme and although it is now great trading partners with the AWA, if a certain popular balding blonde haired wrestler were to become upset at this 15% take Joe would have no choice but to inform said wrestler that Southwest Championship Wrestling wants it's roster to wrestle in Japan as much as possible and for as much money as they can make and would never take a cut.

ICW is also not taking a cut of his brother's Japan booking, brother.

New Japan

Shunji Kosugi

Kazuo Yamazaki

Osamu Kido

Nobuhiko Takada

Kuniaki Kobayashi

Rusher Kimura

Haruka Eigen

Kantaro Hoshino
Tiger Mask

Isamu Teranishi

Akira Maeda

Seiji Sakaguchi

Animal Hamaguchi

Riki Choshu

Antonio Inoki

Tatsumi Fujinami

Kengo Kimura

Makoto Arakawa

Yoshiaki Fujiwara

Fumihiro Niikura

Black Cat

Masanobu Kurisu

Ryuma Go

Tatsutoshi Goto

All-Japan

Hiromichi Fuyuki

Toshiaki Kawada

Nobuyoshi Sugawara

Ultra Seven

Mitsuo Momota

Akio Sato
Takashi Ishikawa

Mighty Inoue

Shiro Koshinaka

Great Kojika

Genichiro Tenryu

Umanoseke Ueda

Ashura Hara

Giant Baba

Yoshihiro Momota

Jumbo Tsuruta

Mitsuharu Misawa

Rocky Hata

Inoki: 猪木はハルクホーガンの兄弟のようなものです。不遜な、黄金のモンスターがはげ老人は彼のお金を取ることができるなら、私ははげ老人が自分のお金を取ることができます。

Google translate says:

Inoki: Inoki is like a brother of Hulk Hogan. Irreverent, if elderly bald golden monster can take his money, I can bald old man take his money.

So that means Inoki is like a brother of Eddie Hogan too? Awesome. Eddie has somewhere to stay during his Japan tour.