Pro Wrestling Only

International Championship Wrestling

Flyin' Brian

ICW ALL STAR WRESTLING - JULY 23RD (TAPED JULY 21ST IN LEXINGTON, KY)

(ICW All Star Wrestling opening to Chase by Giorgio Moroder to a montage of action. Clips of Randy Savage, Ron Garvin, Jimmy Valiant, Ratamyus, and Lanny Poffo are shown.)

After the opening video, We see the announce table with Tim Tyler by himself.

Tyler: Hello wrestling fans and welcome to this week's episode of ICW All Star Wrestling. I'm Tim Tyler, and I'll be your host, interviewer, and commentator for this week's show. We will have an update from the hospital on Macho Man Randy Savage from our on site correspondant Ms. Liz Hullette. My usual broadcast partner Mr. Jim Cornette is not here this week, as he refuses to return to the Channel 27 studios because of this man, Ron Garvin.

Ron Garvin makes his way to the announce table and sits down with Tyler.

Garvin: Cornette and this Adrian Street might be afraid to show their faces here, but I'll be here waiting every week until they do. I'll admit that I got caught off guard by Street last week, but I'll be ready for him this Saturday in Bluefield, WV. I've done my homework on you, Street. I know your father was a coal miner, and that you were too. But you couldn't hack it, and ran away from home. Well, Bluefield, it's coal country Street, so I asked Angelo Poffo to make it a Coal Miner's Glove match! Let's see if you're man enough to take a beating this Saturday, or are you gonna run away?

Tyler: That's right, folks, it will be Ron Garvin vs Adrian Street, with Jim Cornette in his corner, in a Coal Miner's Glove match. 7PM at the historic Brushfork Armory in Bluefield, WV. Cornette and Street sent in this video to you, Ron Garvin. Let's take a look.

Cornette is with Street and the Samoans

Street: Ron Garvin, I can't wait to see you again this Saturday. We had so much fun last time. You're a great play date. My playmate. I'm going shopping for the occasion, maybe pick up some new outfits. Jim's mother has deep pockets, I'm sure I can find something for you too. Maybe a little makeup for that pale Canadian face. You'll like it. I know I do.

Cornette: Garvin, when Adrian Street is through with you, you'll regret the day you turned me down. You're going to find out first hand how a man that looks this good, can be so bad. Let's go shoppin', boys!

A music video to ZZ Top's Sharp Dressed Man plays next showing Cornette, Street, and the Samoans shopping, trying on outfits, putting on makeup. Tribal tatoos for the Samoans. Cornette is trying to get the Samoans to try on boots, they still shake their heads no, finally threatening Cornette with violence until he says ok, no boots. The video ends with the men leaving the store and walking down the street.

Garvin: He's going to need that makeup to cover up his black eyes when I'm done. I hope red is his color because he's going to be covered in his own blood!

Garvin stomps off the set.

Tyler: Up next, we have Mike Davis in action vs The Miser

Commercial

Rundown for the Bluefield, WV show, Saturday night, 7PM at the Brushfork Armory:

Adrian Street w/ Jim Cornette vs Ron Garvin - Coal Miner's glove match
The New Generation vs The Samoans w/ Jim Cornette
David Sammartino w/ Billy Spears vs Stan Stasiak
Mike Davis vs Pez Whatley

The ring announcer gives introductions for Davis and The Miser, already in the ring.

Mike Davis vs the Miser - Davis wins by pinfall after a neckbreaker in 10:10

Tyler: Mike Davis will face African King Pez Whatley this Saturday night. Pez has had a tough time as of late, including a run in with some midgets last week. Let's take a look.

A video plays of Little Coco and the Haiti Kid's victory over Whatley last week.

Tyler: There was also a Battle Royal for the #1 contender to the NWA World Midgets title last week that we didn't have time to air, by popular demand we'll be showing that video next.

Commerical

Tyler introduces the Battle Royal - Cowboy Lang wins in 9:08, last eliminating Lone Eagle

Back from the video, Tyler announces that Lang will face champion Little Tokyo next week on ICW TV for the NWA World Midgets title.

Tyler: Up next, the NWA Women's Tag Team Championship is on the line, champions Princess Victoria and Velvet Mcintyre vs Lelani Kai and Judy Martin. Stay tuned!

Commercial

Tim Tyler is in the interview area with Wendi Richter, he talks about her getting an award for being the sexiest women's wrestler. Wendy says she is 150 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, but what she really wants is to be the champion. Fabulous Moolah comes out, says she might be a pretty face, but she's not woman enough to be champion, and that face won't be so pretty after this Saturday night.

Princess Victoria and Velvet Mcintyre vs Lelani Kai and Judy Martin - Macintyre pins Martin after a Mcintyre roll (victory roll) in 6:49

Tyler: Following that tag team action, we have a video from the Andersons, back to issue a challenge not to the tag team champions The New Generation, but to another ICW tag team.

Video of the Andersons, they talk about what they did to Tiny Anderson and say there's another Anderson in ICW that doesn't deserve the name. They challenge Don Anderson and Mighty Igor Saturday night.

Commercial

Billy Spears is in the interview area with Tim Tyler. They talk about David Sammartino, he had a setback last week losing to Stan Stasiak. Video is shown as Spears talks over it, saying David has a rematch this Saturday. He's taught David some new tricks, Stasiak won't know what hit him.

Tyler gives us an Eddie Hogan update - Eddie is resting at home, not sure when he will return but we wish him a speedy recovery.

Up next: Giant Haystacks bodyslam challenge! - Mike Doggendorf tries for the $1000.

An ICW spotlight airs for Mike Doggendorf - University of Kentucky football player, hired as security for Randy Savage after Savage had his arm slashed with a knife by a fan, ICW rookie of the year in 1980, he destroyed his knee, the doctor could touch his foot to his shoulder without resistance, wanted to amputate his leg. 13 hours of surgery and out a year, after 18 months he came back. He's tough, resilient, and ready to win $1000.

Doggendorf can't slam Haystacks. After the challenge, Hans Schroeder talks shit, Doggendorf challenges him to a match this Saturday

Commercial

The Man in Black is in the ring with a microphone. He is surrounded by the rest of the Pentagram: Ratamyus, The Masked Terror, The Invader, and Spiderman

Man in Black: It has begun, Jimmy Valiant. One by one, you will face the Pentagram, starting tonight with Spiderman. You will face your worst fears. You will face your mortality. And you will join us. It's time to run the gauntlet, Valiant. Tonight, we won't interfere. It's survival of the fittest. Before it is over, the evil in your heart will surface, and you will belong to the Pentagram.

Valiant comes out for the match. Tim Tyler informs us that there is really only one true Spider-Man, and you can see him every Saturday morning on NBC in Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends. This man is clearly an impostor.

TV Title Match - Jimmy Valiant vs Spiderman -- Valiant wins by submission in 5:00 with a sleeper hold.

After the match, the Pentagram attacks. It's 4 on 1 until the Dellaserras come out to help and run off the Pentagram. Valiant unmasks Spiderman and it is referee Jim Davis, not seen since being dragged under the ring by the Pentagram July 12th. He is disoriented and doesn't know where he is. He doesn't remember anything of the past 9 days.

Commercial

Announcement for Saturday - 6 man tag action -- TV Champion Jimmy Valiant and the Dellaserras vs Ratamyus, The Masked Terror, and The Invader

Rundown of this Saturday's card again:

Adrian Street w/Jim Cornette vs Ron Garvin -- Coal Miner's Glove match
The New Generation vs The Samoans - Tag Team Title Match
Jimmy Valiant and The Dellaserras vs Ratamyus, Masked Terror, and The Invader
Mike Doggendorf vs Hans Schroeder w/ J.R. Foley
David Sammartino w/ Billy Spears vs Stan Stasiak
The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs Don Anderson and Mighty Igor
Mike Davis vs Pez Whatley
Wendy Richter vs The Fabulous Moolah - NWA Women's Championship match

Back to the announce desk, Tim Tyler talks about what happened to Randy Savage and shows the video from last week of the attack and aftermath. The Fortunate Sons have been brought in for questioning by authorities because of the video evidence, but the police are waiting for Savage to awaken from his coma before prosecuting the case.

We cut to Liz at the hospital, she is freaking out.

Liz Hullette: Randy Savage is gone!

Tim Tyler: Oh no. The Fortunate Sons killed him.

Liz Hullette: No! He's not in his bed. He was just here. I left for a minute, and he was gone!

Liz is sobbing. A doctor comes up to comfort her.

Tim Tyler: Did someone take him?

Doctor: No one here at the hospital moved him. We don't see anything on our cameras. Randy Savage has simply disappeared.

Tim Tyler: I'm sorry fans, this is an unexpected turn of events. If you have any information that will help find Randy Savage, please contact the Channel 27 studios. He may have been kidnapped, he is surely extremely hurt and in grave danger, and needs to quickly be returned to medical attention. Randy, our prayers are with you, and we hope someone can answer the question, Where Is Randy Savage?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrian Street is so awesome. He worked a feud in Continental with Wendell Cooley where Cooley lost a match and had to wear a dress (or Street lost and put the dress on Cooley anyway, not sure) and Street called him Gwendolyn Cooley after that. I don't think Garvin is going to stand for that kind of shit though.

Also, I immediately googled "Mike Doggendorf knee" after reading that. Holy shit.

That Tim Tyler sure doesn't seem very bright.

Adrian Street is so awesome. He worked a feud in Continental with Wendell Cooley where Cooley lost a match and had to wear a dress (or Street lost and put the dress on Cooley anyway, not sure) and Street called him Gwendolyn Cooley after that. I don't think Garvin is going to stand for that kind of shit though.

Also, I immediately googled "Mike Doggendorf knee" after reading that. Holy shit.

That Tim Tyler sure doesn't seem very bright.

Hey, we all know Garvin looks good in a dress, right? We might see an appearance from Miss Atlanta Lively sometime.

Street is awesome. The more I see and find out about him the more I like.

Tyler was the local sportscaster for the station's news, he's not very bright but he fills the role well.

Damn... now I feel like I have to push Doggendorf when he tours Japan.

I won't complain. Lol

Here's a story from the article I read:

Doggendorf was to face off against a big name Japanese star named BaBa, who stood 7 feet 4 inches and weighed 375 pounds. The Japanese giant was supposed to win the match being the star draw for the tour. During the match, Doggendorf picked him up ramming him into the corner post, breaking three ribs on his opponent, which put him out of action. The entire American team was the target of a lot of animosity from the Japanese wrestlers during the rest of his Japanese stay.

I like the whole Cornette trying to buy the Samoans boots sideshow. Almost as much as the Street vs. Garvin feud, which I would pay to see. Also, good thing you made the Spider Man gimmick short-lived. WCW tried that for an extended period of time with some very bad results, legally speaking.

Yeah, we got a cease and desist from Marvel. ICW had a Spider-Man gimmick in the early 80's but I can't find pictures. I'm sure it had nothing to do with Marvel's spider man. It was only referees that used it though when they wrestled, Davis and one other guy.

And I actually liked Arachnaman as a kid, but that costume was awful. I like Brad Armstrong.

Saturday Show, July 23rd 7PM Brushfork Armory, Bluefield, WV

Mike Doggendorf vs Hans Schroeder w/ J.R. Foley - Doggendorf wins by DQ in 7:27

Doggendorf looks to have the match won with the Full Nelson when Athol Foley and Giant Haystacks hit the ring. Doggendorf drops the Full Nelson on Schroeder and locks it in on Foley, but when Haystacks finally makes it into the ring Doggendorf makes a mistake by going for a bodyslam and is ganged up on by the rest of J.R. Foley's men. Don Anderson and Mighty Igor come down for the save and run off the heels.

The Minnesota Wrecking Crew vs Don Anderson and Mighty Igor - Minnesota Wrecking Crew win by pinfall in 12:15

Ole Anderson and Arn Anderson make their way out to the ring and let Don Anderson and Mighty Igor know that since they decided to come out they might as well start their match now. All 4 men brawl to start until the referee gets control and send Igor and Arn to their corners. Ole and Arn isolate Don Anderson, tagging in and out and working over his arm continuously. Finally Anderson is able to make the tag to the Mighty Igor and Igor uses his supreme power to toss around the Andersons like rag dolls. The finish comes when Arn whips Igor into Ole in the corner, the two butt heads knocking Ole off the apron. Igor staggers back into a spinebuster from Arn, and Don Anderson is unable to make the save before the pinfall is counted.

Post match, the Minnesota Wrecking Crew pummel Don Anderson. They are unable to Hung, Draw, and Quarter him with only two men, but give him a vicious beating until Mighty Igor recovers and sends the Andersons out of the ring.

Mike Davis vs Pez Whatley - Davis wins by pinfall in 16:40

Pez Whatley's losing streak continues, and the youngster Mike Davis puts on an impressive showing, giving the veteran all he can handle and winning with the neckbreaker.

Wendy Richter vs The Fabulous Moolah - NWA Women's Championship match - Moolah wins by pinfall in 8:18

Moolah retains her title following a rollup (and holding a handful of tights) for the 1, 2, 3.

Jimmy Valiant and The Dellaserras vs Ratamyus, Masked Terror, and The Invader - Valiant and the Dellaserras win by submission in 9:51

The referee doesn't even try to maintain order in this one, allowing all six men to battle their way across the Brushfork Armory. Bob Dellaserra locks in the Hangman's Hold on the Masked Terror, who doesn't give up but simply passes out from the pain. Dellaserra unmasks the Terror to reveal Jay York/The Alaskan. Ratamyus, The Invader, and The Man in Black retreat. York is in much the same state that Jim Davis was on this week's ICW TV. He is dazed and disoriented, and has no recollection of the past 23 days.

David Sammartino w/ Billy Spears vs Stan Stasiak - Stasiak wins by DQ in 10:07

David Sammartino seems ready for this match, even after suffering a second Heart Punch last week. He starts out on top, but eventually the bigger, stronger Stasiak starts to wear him down. Billy Spears passes David a spike when he is near the ropes. Stasiak grabs Sammartino in a bear hug, and Spears yells for David to use the spike. Sammartino shakes his head no and drops the spike, finally breaking free on his own. Weakened and staggered, Sammartino looks to fall victim to the Heart Punch again. Stasiak prepares to deliver the punch, when Spears jumps into the ring, grabs the spike, and tries to use it on Stasiak himself. Stasiak hit Spears with the Heart Punch instead, dropping him to the mat clutching his chest in pain. The referee calls for the DQ, and medical help is rushed to the ring for Billy Spears. David Sammartino is heard saying 'I'm sorry' as Spears is loaded onto a gurney and wheeled outside to an ambulance.

The New Generation vs The Samoans - ICW World Tag Team Title Match - The New Generation win by pinfall in 9:29

The New Generation start the match off by stomping on the feet of the Samoans, hurting them and causing them to bail outside. Cornette tries to tell them that is why they should wear boots, but they will have none of it and return to the ring. Between moves, the New Generation continue to stomp on the bare feet of the Samoans, until they can take no more and all four men enter into a wild brawl. Cornette slips his tennis racket to the Great Tio, but Tio misses swinging at Johnny Wilhoit and hits Prince Tapu instead as the referee is sending Mark Batten out of the ring. The racket shot does not phase the Samoan due to his hard head, and the broken tennis racket hangs around the neck of Tapu. It does provide enough of a distraction ,however, that Wilhoit is able to inside cradle Tapu for the win.

Adrian Street w/Jim Cornette vs Ron Garvin -- Coal Miner's Glove match - Ron Garvin wins by count out in 15:22

While the glove is being suspended on one of the ring posts, Street tries to get in a cheap shot sneak attack on Garvin, but Garvin sees it coming and unloads with punches from the Hands of Stone. Garvin is still in control with a whip into the ropes and a back body drop, then more punches. Street begs off but hits Garvin with a headbutt to the groin, and he is in control now. He stretches Garvin with several submission moves, making sure to gouge at Garvin whenever possible. Street goes for the glove, but Garvin meets him up top and bounces his head off the top of the post. Street is already bleeding when Garvin hops down with the Glove to deliver more punishment. Street rolls to the outside and takes off toward the back. Garvin taunts Street and counts along with the referee and the fans to 10, getting the unsatisfying count out victory.

Loving what you're doing so far. Street vs. Garvin as a fill-in while Savage is out is a great idea. It's a shame you didn't get Sullivan to go along with your heel stable. He'd fit right in for sure. I think you could use Haystacks as a special attraction to loan out to other promotions not quite on the level of Andre.

Doggendorf might be tough but he isn't very smart trying to slam Haystacks.

I don't know where you're going with the David Sammartino thing but I'm intrigued.

Tapu having the tennis racket broken over his head and hanging around his neck would have been an awesome visual.

Yeah, Sullivan was on my list, but he went earlier than I had him.

Haystacks and anyone else on my roster is available anytime I'm not using them, as long as it works out logistically, to anyone but Memphis. Especially these last few weeks of July when I've only been running tv and one big show a week.

Catching up on other promotions. Went to this one first because ICW office has been close to WWF, and I wanted to see how he used the Andersons.

Really enjoyable read, I dug the Savage angle, and I got a good sense of the commentators and the TV presentation. Real good stuff. I loved the younger sons deal too. Collection of misfits and losers and outlaws, feels just like ICW should.

On Andersons, you had the deal where all four of them said a line or two each. I've had Ole more mouthpiece and Gene and Lars silent partners. But apart from that we've gone a similar direction with them.

We should probably message over where to take them now though cos I'm starting to cycle through the same ideas.

Catching up on other promotions. Went to this one first because ICW office has been close to WWF, and I wanted to see how he used the Andersons.

Really enjoyable read, I dug the Savage angle, and I got a good sense of the commentators and the TV presentation. Real good stuff. I loved the younger sons deal too. Collection of misfits and losers and outlaws, feels just like ICW should.

On Andersons, you had the deal where all four of them said a line or two each. I've had Ole more mouthpiece and Gene and Lars silent partners. But apart from that we've gone a similar direction with them.

We should probably message over where to take them now though cos I'm starting to cycle through the same ideas.

Tried sending you a PM but it said you couldn't receive any new messages.

Edit: sent it in a message thread that was already open

Edited by Flyin' Brian

• 2 weeks later...

ICW ALL STAR WRESTLING - JULY 30th (TAPED JULY 28th IN LEXINGTON, KY)

Liz Hullette: Hello, and welcome to today's episode of ICW All Star Wrestling. I'm LIz Hullette, and we have an action packed show for you today. Two tag team matches, a World Midgets Title match, and Jimmy Valiant defending the ICW Television Title are on the way. Let's head down to Tim Tyler and Jim Cornette for all the action.

Tim Tyler: Thanks, Liz. It's nice to have the gang back together this week in the Channel 27 studios after flying solo last week.

Jim Cornette: I saw the letters, Tyler. They're right, you aren't too bright. But don't worry, I'll smarten you up.

Tim Tyler: I'm surprised to see you back here, Jim, after making the top of Ron Garvin's hit list. And here comes Ron now.

Ron Garvin makes his way over to the announce desk. Cornette gets his tennis racket ready, but also starts to get out of his seat to make a run for it.

Ron Garvin: Don't worry, Cornette, I promised Angelo Poffo I wouldn't attack you in the studio. Now out of the studio, that's a different story. But I'm in a good mood this week after sending your 'boy', and I use the term loosely, Adrian Street running for the hills. Now I'm sure he'll be back like the bad rash those outfits and makeup probably give him, and I had Angelo Poffo give me a cage match with him next week, just to make sure he can't run when I get my hands of stone on him this time.

Jim Cornette: You better be careful what you wish for, Garvin! You might be buddy buddy with Poffo, but Adrian Street is not a man to be taken lightly, and neither am I!

Ron Garvin: Now, Jim, I wouldn't dream of such a thing. As a matter of fact, I think so much of you that I requested a special cage at ringside so you can watch the action and not get hurt accidentally.

Jim Cornette: You did what?!

Ron Garvin: That's right, Jim. And I haven't even told you the best part. If I win the match, WHEN I win the match, I get 5 minutes alone in the ring with you. What do you think about that?

Jim Cornette's mouth moves but words won't come out, just a lot of sputtering and nonsense.

Ron Garvin: Why, Tim, I do believe he is speechless. That's a miracle in and of itself. I've got another announcement, but I'll save that one for later in the show.

Tim Tyler: Ron Garvin, ladies and gentlemen! Up next, Mike Davis and Mike Doggendorf team up to take on J.R. Foley's charges, Athol Foley and Giant Haystacks in tag team action!

Jim Cornette: This is an outrage! I don't belong in the ring, much less a cage! This is inhumane! It's cruel and unusual punishment! I have rights! I'll call my lawyer! I'll call my Mama! Mama!

Commercial

Back from break, we head straight to the ring for our first match of the night.

Mike Davis and Mike Doggendorf vs Athol Foley and Giant Haystacks w/ J.R. Foley - Davis pins Foley after a neckbreaker in 7:47.

Basic tag team action. Davis and Doggendorf work well together for their first time being a team. Haystacks works over Davis at the midpoint of the match until he is able to tag out to Doggendorf. Davis and Doggendorf double team Haystacks and are able to take the big man off his feet with a clothesline/schoolboy combination. Haystacks tags out to Foley and it's not long after that Davis picks up the win after hitting his neckbreaker.

Tim Tyler: Davis and Doggendorf looked impressive in that match.

Jim Cornette: They're nothing compared to the future ICW World Tag Team Champions, my Savage Samoans!

Tim Tyler: It seems the Samoans were unable to capture the gold last week. Let's take a look.

A video plays from last Saturday, showing the New Generation stomping on the feet of the Samoans, then losing after Tapu gets hit with the tennis racket and pinned.

Jim Cornette: Look at those two cheating New Generation pretty boys. If the shoe was on the other foot, things would be different. I bet they couldn't wrestle barefoot. They aren't as tough as the Samoans!

The New Generation head out to the announce table.

Johnny Wilhoit: We'll take you up on that bet, Cornette! We can wrestle just as well with or without boots on.

Mark Batten: How about if we win, we get brand new boots too!

Jim Cornette: You're on! I know you can't beat my Samoans in a fair fight!

Tim Tyler: All right! The New Generation vs The Samoans in a barefoot wrestling match, live this Saturday night at the Charleston Civic Center in Charleston, WV! Coming up next, it's the NWA World Midget Title match! Cowboy Lang saddles up after winning the number one contender battle royal to take on the champion Little Tokyo after the break.

Commercial

NWA World Midgets Title Match - Cowboy Lang vs Little Tokyo - Lang wins by DQ in 5:30

Lang looks to have the match won when Lone Eagle comes out to cost him the match. Eagle is apparently angry at being the last one eliminated from the Battle Royal. Eagle and Tokyo attack Lang after the bell until Butch Cassidy comes out to make the save. He helps Lang up after the other two minis leave.

Tyler: Cowboy Lang was shanghaied, he had that match won!

Cornette: Being a cowboy, Lang should know close only counts in horseshoes.

Tyler: And speaking of close, we've gotten word that Eddie Hogan is almost ready to be medically cleared to return to ICW! We'd like to thank the fans for all the cards and letters. Eddie should be back in action next month, and he has a special announcement when he returns! He's not the only ICW superstar who has been in the hospital recently. Liz Hulette is with David Sammartino, whose manager Billy Spears has been in intensive care since suffering a heart punch at the hands of Stan Stasiak last Saturday.

An ICW Spotlight plays highlighting David Sammartino. It mainly focusing on his famous father and growing up in his shadow, before branching out on his own and coming into ICW. His father's legacy followed him, leading him into conflict with Stan Stasiak and The Sheik. Sammartino is shown losing twice to Stasiak already, with Spears being injured the last time.

Liz Hulette: David, you've been training with Billy Spears for weeks now to defeat Stan Stasiak, and now Billy Spears is in the hospital. You're going to be all alone facing Stasiak this Saturday. What are you going to do?

David Sammartino: I'm going to fight. Billy Spears taught me all he could. I made a mistake, it's my fault he's in that hospital, but I won't make that same mistake again. I will win this Saturday, by any means necessary. My father may not like it, but he's not here. I'm my own man, and I'm going to win my way.

The Fortunate Sons make their way out to the interview area.

Mike Graham: That's great to hear, David. We've had our eyes on you. We wanted to talk to you last week but couldn't be here. You look like Fortunate Son material.

David Sammartino: I don't know about that, guys.

Mike Graham: Come on, David. It's important to have friends in this business. Someone to watch your back. Someone to look out for you. What do you say?

David Sammartino hesitates, then goes to speak, but Lanny Poffo interrupts him.

Lanny Poffo: It's ok, David. You don't have to answer right now. We want to see how you do this Saturday against Stan Stasiak first. We'll talk afterwards, all right?

Lanny pats David on the shoulder and The Fortunate Sons make their way to the announce table.

Tyler: We're right up against the break, but when we come back we'll speak with the Fortunate Sons.

Commercial

Tyler: On July 13th, Randy Savage was the victim of a vicious attack by these men, the Fortunate Sons, along with Tully Blanchard and Killer Khan from Southwest Championship Wrestling. Savage was entered into the hospital, and last week he went missing. Since then, there have been reports of sightings from all over, but nothing confirmed about his whereabouts.

Poffo: Tyler, you say vicious attack, but I say righteous retribution. I've suffered my whole life under the control of my father and older brother. It's my turn to be in charge, and wouldn't you say that things are more exciting around here since I took the initiative?

Tyler: I guess you could say that...

Poffo: Of course you could say that. And we were cleared of any wrongdoing in Randy's disappearance. I was in Milwaukee, WI, there's video evidence, and my associates were all at the police station being questioned when Randy went missing. Now Randy Savage is gone, and we need to discuss the important business of getting me my ICW World Heavyweight Title.

Tyler: What? Randy Savage is still the champion.

Poffo: Did I not win by forfeit the Saturday after Randy went missing?

Tyler: You know the title can't change hands on a forfeit or countout, or disqualification.

Graham: Of course he knows, Tyler. This man is a genius. He's the smartest man in wrestling, hell, he may be the world's smartest man for joining up with me and the Fortunate Sons. It's only a matter of time, Tyler, and Lanny Poffo will be your boss, so you better show him the proper respect. Randy Savage is gone, and he's not coming back.

As soon as Mike Graham finishes speaking, the lights flicker off and back on.

Poffo: The next order of business is going to be to get some new lights for this studio. My father might be too cheap to spend money on this place, but when I'm in charge it's going to be first class all the way.

Ron Garvin makes his way out to the stage.

Garvin: Speaking of first class, I've got a surprise for you boys flying in from Canada. I've asked Brett's brothers Keith and Bruce to come down for a little family reunion this Saturday in Charleston. The Harts said they can't wait to get in the ring with the Fortunate Sons, and I want in on that action. So I called in another favor, and the three of us are going to face three of you in a six man tag match!

Tyler: You heard it folks! Ron Garvin and the Hart brothers Keith and Bruce vs The Fortunate Sons this Saturday in Charleston, WV at the Charleston Civic Center!

Brett Hart has an oh shit look on his face and the other Fortunate Sons look a combination of angry and worried as we head to commerical.

Commercial

Run down of Saturday's card:

Ron Garvin, Bruce and Keith Hart vs The Fortunate Sons
The Samoans vs The New Generation - ICW World Tag Team Title Barefoot Match!
Stan Stasiak vs David Sammartino
Plus much more!

Women's 6 man tag - Wendy Richter, Velvet McIntyre and Princess Victoria vs The Fabulous Moolah, Lelani Kai, and Judy Martin. -- Richter pins Martin for the win following a sitout ddt at 8:54

Commercial

We come back with The Man in Black in the interview area with Ratamyus and the Invader. He says that Valiant is not playing by the rules by getting help, but thanks him for separating the wheat from the chaff. He brings out Grappler #1, says they had a deal, and that this man should be a suitable partner for him this Saturday against The Dellaserras. He brings out the newest Grappler #2. Grappler #1 says he doesn't know about all this supernatural stuff, but as long as the money is coming in he's their man.

Tyler announces The Grapplers vs The Dellaserras for Saturday. Jimmy Valiant comes out to face the Invader.

TV Title Match: Jimmy Valiant vs the Invader - Valiant wins by pinfall after a big elbow drop off the ropes in 9:12

Valiant wins, The Man in Black, Ratamyus, and The Grapplers hit the ring and attack, beat Valiant up and he is bleeding like a stuck pig. The Man in Black paints a red pentagram on Valiant's chest using Valiant's own blood. The camera zooms in on the symbol as we go off the air.

I can't believe Keith & Bruce would come down from Canada to fight their brother Brett. Where is the family solidarity?

You might just be on public access soon, that angle at the end of the show sounds like it could get you thrown off the air!

Saturday Show, July 30th 7PM Charleston Civic Center, Charleston, WV

Cowboy Lang and Butch Cassidy vs Little Tokyo and Lone Eagle - Little Tokyo pins Butch Cassidy after a victory roll in 10:04

The Dellaserras vs The Grapplers - Grapplers win in 15:01 when Grappler #2 pins Gino Dellaserra after a headbutt.

The New Grapplers win their first match in ICW when Grappler #2 loads his mask with a foreign object and blast Gino Dellaserra with a headbutt for the pin.

Women's Battle Royal - Debbie Combs wins in 11:11, last eliminating Velvet McIntyre.

Order of elimination:

1. Donna Day

2. Penny Mitchell

3. Joyce Grable

4. Susan Star

5/6: The Fabulous Moolah and Wendy Richter eliminate each other simultaneously. They continue to brawl outside and are pulled apart by security and the eliminated women wrestlers.

7. Princess Victoria

8. Judy Martin

9. Lelani Kai

10. Velvet McIntyre

ICW World Tag Team Title Match: The Samoans vs The New Generation - New Generation win by pinfall in 15:13 after a double dropkick.

David Sammartino vs Stan Stasiak - Sammartino wins by pinfall in 11:15

Sammartino is close to losing again to Stasiak, who has him in a bearhug when the Fortunate Sons come down to the ring. Lanny Poffo distracts the referee and Leroy Redbone kicks Stasiak beween the legs, followed by Mike Graham hammering Stasiak with a set of brass knuckles and Brett Hart draping an exhausted Sammartino over Stasiak for the win. The Sons help Sammartino up and celebrate him winning. Sammartino is out of it and doesn't know exactly what happened, but raises his arms in victory and leaves. Stasiak has to be helped out of the ring by medical personnel and cannot walk to the back under his own power.

Ron Garvin comes out to the ring and grabs the house microphone.

Garvin: It's time for a Ron Garvin Expose! Randy Savage and I have never seen eye to eye, and I'm not here to fight his battles for him, but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's a LIAR! I have found out that this man calling himself Brett Hart is NOT a member of the legendary Hart family. He is not the son of Stu and Helen Hart, and he is not the brother of the two men I have the pleasure of teaming with tonight! Let me introduce two REAL Hart brothers, Bruce and Keith Hart!

The Hart Brothers come out, the Fortunate Sons are acting shocked and outraged, berating Brett Hart. He feigns innocence, but before the discussion can get very far Garvin and the Hart Brothers attack and a brawl breaks out. The referee eventually gets control and the match starts.

Ron Garvin and the Harts vs The Fortunate Sons (Mike Graham, Lanny Poffo, Brett Hart) - Bruce Hart forces Brett Hart to submit via Hart lock (reverse figure four) in 31:24

I can't believe Keith & Bruce would come down from Canada to fight their brother Brett. Where is the family solidarity?

You might just be on public access soon, that angle at the end of the show sounds like it could get you thrown off the air!

I guess we'll find out who's watching.

Love imposter Bret Hart and the Fortunate Sons gimmick in general. Mike Graham should be a little jerk so that's appropriate. Good call making Poffo the aggressor for now in the family feud. I hope the imposter Hart gimmick

Barefoot tag match is so '80s territory goodness.

Corvette's the key here. Pre-prime Cornette but he's definitely a strong glue to hold the show together.

Gotta be careful with West Virginia. NWA-affiliated MACW will be running it a couple times next month on back-to-back Saturdays so as long as you stay out of our way, Jim Crockett won't be petty and take offense at an upstart rebel promotion.

I won't be back for a while. Kind of taking a tour through all the places ICW ran shows for the first 3 months, then settle into regular loops after that. So earliest I'll run a show there again will be October.

Don't want to pick a fight with MACW, enjoy it too much. The Poffos and Crockett had some issues in the past, but not looking to revisit them.

I'm interested in the rest of your thought about the imposter Hart gimmick. Next tv will answer where that is going.

Cornette is so much fun to have.