Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 8/24-8/30

Strummer

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to fall into the trap of doing the thing I usually make fun of people for doing. There is no logic in Sting getting a title shot and I'm not going to sit here and try to find it or poke all the holes in it that are obviously there. Off to watch 80s rasslin and try and make up for wasting those 3 hours I could have been watching Doom, Midnight Express, Tully & Arn or fucking ANYTHING else.

If in theory every title has to be defended at NOC. Maybe Rollins faces Cena early for the US belt so they can sell the idea that Sting is gonna beat a tired Seth?

Rollins wins more than usual since he's a HHH protege, but he's a vulnerable heel champ. Neville is a threat to him, let alone Sting.

If in theory every title has to be defended at NOC. Maybe Rollins faces Cena early for the US belt so they can sell the idea that Sting is gonna beat a tired Seth?

Rollins wins more than usual since he's a HHH protege, but he's a vulnerable heel champ. Neville is a threat to him, let alone Sting.

True. But they do love running the "main heel against all odds" angle.

Whatever happened to Damien Sandow?

Got eaten by that new guy in the Wyatt family. Or that 900+ lb gator I saw on my facebook page this morning.

He and Axel got hosed by the Hogan thing and I don't even know if they care enough to repackage either of them at this point.

Whatever happened to Damien Sandow?

Got eaten by that new guy in the Wyatt family. Or that 900+ lb gator I saw on my facebook page this morning.

He and Axel got hosed by the Hogan thing and I don't even know if they care enough to repackage either of them at this point.

Axel was on Superstars last week with his old gimmick. And honestly they stopped using them even before the Hogan stuff went down.

So apparently Paige got pissed at the crowd for disrespecting the divas match and tweeted about it. The Bellas too.

Wow, I'm with the women here. Screw that crowd, those comatose '97 JWP crowds were better. Paige should have just grab a chinlock until they called for the finish and just let Fox roll her up, then everyone just walk to the back ignoring the crowd. Not even '93 Hokuto had ****+ match every show, people need to be more reasonable with their expectations or go back to their piss breaks.