Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV for 8/31 to 9/6

Grimmas

PWI now saying that Kane was supposed to return tonight but they nixed that and he will be back next week

Sting was not supposed to be on Raw tonight but now he is scheduled

also rumors that Lana may have injured herself at one of the house shows over the weekend. They are never going to get to do that mixed tag, are they?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Sting will most likely slink back in the shadows after NOC, I can easily see Kane tabbed as Rollins's next title program for the fall.

Personally I'd love Rollins/Kane in the Cell next to finally blow off that rivalry and a logical match to use the Cell for. After that, I'd almost expect them to go ahead with Rollins/HHH for Survivor Series unless they do another sort of 5 on 5.

If they really have to run a Rollins/HHH program, it should be at Mania. So yes, I would prefer a survivor series elimination match instead of a singles match. But it should be Rollins captaining the Authority team, and either losing which sets Triple H off or Triple H turning on Rollins to cause a loss.

Remember back when the Shield versus Evolution program was in full effect and they teased the Aitch/Reigns showdown a few times on TV?

Call me crazy, but I still think I'd rather see them shoot for an epic, grandiose clash with those two than any Rollins/Hunter match in the immediate future. I know Seth vs. Hunter seems more logical and essential to the story, but man if I don't love that Hunter/Batista match in the cell. And I'm digging the hell out of Reigns in those big fight style matches.

Maybe that's just me. Maybe it'd turn out ugly and sluggish as hell. I don't know. But the booking of Rollins hasn't given me much reason to care about any kind of a collision with Hunter down the road.

the way they are setting it up now it seems Hunter will be the babyface against heel Rollins. Turning Rollins face seems counterproductive after the last 15 months of pushing him as a chicken shit heel. There is really nothing good about this feud happening unless they do something like putting up Rollins belt v leadership of the Authority. Even then they won't keep any stips

Reigns is the guy who should bring down the Authority, but at this rate I don't know if we're ever gonna see it. But that's the right Mania main event for Cowboys Stadium, IMO: Reigns-Rollins for the title, with control of the company on the line. Right now it seems more likely that if they ran such an angle they'd put that stip on the Rock beating HHH, which strikes me as a waste, but so it goes.

Current booking would suggest we're instead getting babyface HHH vs. Rollins - perhaps as soon as next month for Hell in a Cell - but it seems foolish to try to predict autumn/winter WWE booking at this point, as it has no basis in what's happened previously and largely seems a 4-5 month stalling tactic.

But he's Triple H, the future savior of wrestling! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN NXT? That's going to be RAW in a few years, it won't be anything like current product, you know, the last two years of bullshitting around at the top with him as the focus.

ergh, this hilarious sarcastic post again. afaic, he can big himself up all he wants in the future if he makes people care about his midcard again, which is the #1 fault in the product atm in regards to staleness at the top and uhm, yes, the midcard.

he can call himself god if he fixes that, why would I really give a shit?

My personal opinion is that I would rather not have an authority figure at this time, maybe bringing Shane back would be a better fit. I'm not keen on how twwener his role seems to be atm, but you know when people make that point they're purely talking about what he's proven as a booker? No need to be a sarcy turd.

Reigns is the guy who should bring down the Authority, but at this rate I don't know if we're ever gonna see it. But that's the right Mania main event for Cowboys Stadium, IMO: Reigns-Rollins for the title, with control of the company on the line. Right now it seems more likely that if they ran such an angle they'd put that stip on the Rock beating HHH, which strikes me as a waste, but so it goes.

Current booking would suggest we're instead getting babyface HHH vs. Rollins - perhaps as soon as next month for Hell in a Cell - but it seems foolish to try to predict autumn/winter WWE booking at this point, as it has no basis in what's happened previously and largely seems a 4-5 month stalling tactic.

You think they will pull the trigger on the Triple H-Rollins is Heavyweight title match that soon? In a Cell too off the bat? I hope not, although selfishly I'd love to see that match( in a Cell or just 1v1 title match), because I was always a fan of Rollins in the Shield and sorta after but after watching SummerSlam '15 recently I jumped on the Seth Rollins is 'The Man' bandwagon. I'll just post my thoughts here instead of in that corpse thread

Seriously it blew me away good with his state-of-the-art offense, crazy athleticis: Phoenix Splash land on feet roll through, running SSP, running Turnbuckle Powerbomb(one of my favorite moves), "roll through, pick up opponent dead weight in front not you throw them over your head onto shoulders and then AA" better than Cena, hang time, Eddy like FrogSplash. Say what you will about Movez, this match had psychology and bomb throwing for sure. But it wasn't finisher spam like Rock/Cena II, or counting 20 Gemans like the Brock/Rollins(hey I love both guys and I loved that gimmick at Summerslam last year but seriously 9 minute PPV main event title match 7 of it was Germans and Rollins looked BAD ),or that Davey Richards ROH match that got ***** that sucked ass.

Plus the Alternate White Gear from Seth was badass, main event style for sure