WWE TV for 8/31 to 9/6

Grimmas

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raw tonight:

Sting will open the show

Team PCB in a beat the clock challenge to determine number one contender for Nikki Bella at Night of Champions

Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler in a Summerlsam re-match.

The divas will finally work singles, but in typical short divas matches it seems.

I don't care about Rusev-ZIggler. I hope it's better than the Summerslam match.

I wonder if they will announce Cena-Rollins for the US title at Night of Champions as well.

The problem with Beat The Clock and the current WWE working style is that this would normally be a good time where it makes sense to cut a way faster pace than normal and do tons of nearfalls. But when you have guys mostly wrestling too fast anyway, they can't really get over the stipulation as well as they might be able to if there was a higher gear possible.

When's the last time they did one?

Last August for Ambrose/Rollins to determine who would get to set the stip for SummerSlam. It was actually a good working of it, though, with a really good 15 minute Ambrose-Del Rio match (in what would be ADR's last RAW match) and a silly Rollins-Slater distractionfest that let Slater get a pin.

When's the last time they did one?

Last August for Ambrose/Rollins to determine who would get to set the stip for SummerSlam. It was actually a good working of it, though, with a really good 15 minute Ambrose-Del Rio match (in what would be ADR's last RAW match) and a silly Rollins-Slater distractionfest that let Slater get a pin.

Jeez, thanks for reminding me of how good that storyline was until they ruined it with Bray Wyatt at HIAC.

New Day vs Dudleyz was just announced for Raw tonight on the pre-show. Of course they would have this match on free TV within a week.

Ambrose vs Braun Stroman just announced for tonight too.

Ryback vs Big Show for IC Title announced as well.

They are basically announcing the whole show beforehand every week now.