Pro Wrestling Only

Promotions, who is getting what?

Grimmas

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I'm confused.

So if you're keeping Southeastern as your promotion, why do you automatically get Georgia towns? I thought the whole absorption thing was just about talent. Like for MACW, I get WWC talent if Boricua ever dropped out, but it makes no sense for MACW to run Puerto Rico.

If it includes towns, MACW should have been next in line to absorb Florida or Georgia or WWF.

In the end, I'm not gonna go to war or anything over this because it's not that important to me, but it doesn't seem right for San Juan to be the best location MACW can absorb in its future.

I think Baltimore will end up being yours as it hasn't been mentioned from the Northern Feds...

Yeah it's all good. And frankly that's more than enough. That can be my "Omni" town.

I haven't been following this whole thing as closely as those you most impacted so when playing catch up I got a little excited that I could pick up two big NWA towns. I'm happy at least TBS will still have wrestling.

But yeah, let's go with Baltimore as a possible addition.

Yeah it's all good. And frankly that's more than enough. That can be my "Omni" town.

I haven't been following this whole thing as closely as those you most impacted so when playing catch up I got a little excited that I could pick up two big NWA towns. I'm happy at least TBS will still have wrestling.

But yeah, let's go with Baltimore as a possible addition.

I'm more than happy for you to take the towns outside of Georgia if you like? Dayton, OH, Lansing and Saginaw, MI which Kris was running. Oh and Chattanooga...

Guys,

Just heard from my friend Jim this morning (he had been away all weekend) and he said he thinks he would be interested but will let me know for certain tomorrow. I know we have been making plans to move forward anyhow, but what I am asking is this : folks can put together their keep and drop lists and even post them if they wish, but hold off on commiting until tomorrow evening (Eastern Time). If Jim decides not to come in or I don't hear back from him, at that point we can start drafts and divvy things up. If he decides to come in, he will let us know what territory he wants and we can move on from there. Is that alright? I am not wanting to needlessly prolong or over-complicate things, but I feel that this project is better served, if possible, with as many functioning promotions as possible and hope that one more day isn't too much to ask.

Guys,

Just heard from my friend Jim this morning (he had been away all weekend) and he said he thinks he would be interested but will let me know for certain tomorrow. I know we have been making plans to move forward anyhow, but what I am asking is this : folks can put together their keep and drop lists and even post them if they wish, but hold off on commiting until tomorrow evening (Eastern Time). If Jim decides not to come in or I don't hear back from him, at that point we can start drafts and divvy things up. If he decides to come in, he will let us know what territory he wants and we can move on from there. Is that alright? I am not wanting to needlessly prolong or over-complicate things, but I feel that this project is better served, if possible, with as many functioning promotions as possible and hope that one more day isn't too much to ask.

That works for me. If he does not want to come in with either of these rosters, then I have a deal with him if he wants to help me out.

Guys,

Will this affect Maple Leaf changing name?

Guys,

If he takes over the WWF, yes. There may be a retcon.

Guys,

I will hold off writing this weekends shows until I know. As it'll probably dictate...

Guys,

I will hold off writing this weekends shows until I know. As it'll probably dictate...

Oh yeah. Also it will affect where my shows are too.