Pro Wrestling Only

Promotions, who is getting what?

Grimmas

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It works the same way. Let me pick on you, Kris. We decide Kris isn't doing shit with his territory so we hand over Georgia to Alabama. This is now the Georgia/Alabama territory.

At some point, inactive territory owners should man up and either let somebody else have access to the wrestlers by dropping out... or just letting us know they got behind and coming back with kick ass product the way Jesse Ewiak did.

Okay. The there's confusion. Georgia and wwf open then. Anyone taking them or we waiting for rains friend? ?

Rain's friend will decide tomorrow if he gets WWF or Georiga or neither. From there the proper promotions will get absorbed and a dispersal draft will happen.

They'd absorb WWF so would be bigger?

We just told LowBlow he couldn't move to Georgia to trigger the absorption draft of Mid-South so it wouldn't really be fair to let Grimmas move to WWF and then absorb Toronto.

I misread it, that WWF would absorb Toronto in the original plans that is why I proposed it.

Stampede ---à (Vancouver / Portland) ---à Toronto ----à Montreal --à New York

Is what was proposed, so yeah dawho would absorb WWF if it dies.

I thought the line was New York would absorb Toronto if it failed, so hence the proposal.

They'd absorb WWF so would be bigger?

We just told LowBlow he couldn't move to Georgia to trigger the absorption draft of Mid-South so it wouldn't really be fair to let Grimmas move to WWF and then absorb Toronto.

I didn't think toronto was in line to wwf obut I haven't looked at the list. But I think we're good. 24 hours all should be figured out.

Well, we will see. If dawho absorbs WWF, that leaves New York, Philly and Boston open to run. Maple Leaf Wrestling is a horrible name to run those cities, even though that company is the closest.

May need some re-branding.

If someone could maybe post the guide on what towns to run. Do we even have coverage in the west? Could we look into those towns if we're near? I'm thinking Nebraska Colorado Nevada Utah. What are the dos and don'tsee on running and expanding in that sense?