Pro Wrestling Only

Promotions, who is getting what?

Grimmas

WWF, Florida, Memphis and Georgia are open.

First crack goes to current players who want to switch promotions. Speak up now. If you switch than your previous promotion is open.

New players then can select based on when they expressed interest. Let's get this settled so we can be up and running in October.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we have everyone reply to this post to say that they are keeping their own promotion?

I'm just kidding.

I did want to let whomever takes over WWF know, that I have the Meadowlands show in which Bockwinkel and Backlund finally meet written if that he wants to be posted or not.

I think you are doing the WWF till October 1st?

I have that plan but since parv went down I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong by run and shows there. I'm guessing I can't do the US political scheme of making trades right before the promotion goes under. I believe I'm just going to do the Meadowlands show and leave it at that for whomever takes over as it is a good spot for somebody to pick up their plans from that broadcast.

I'll be running Southwest for the duration of this project, not interested in ever doing a switch.

I honestly don't think anyone is going to take over the WWF. If you're someone really bothered by the idea of not having WWF in the game you're gonna be the one to have to fall on that sword.

Kind of a weird scenario, but would Gorilla Monsoon and Gary Copetta be added to the potential list of those who will be allowed to be picked up? What about Vince Jr? Would he be available for someone to pick up if WWF goes down?

We'll cross that bridge if we have to.

I am officially dropping Memphis. I hate to do it, but I would rather do this than watch it suffer in low quality and delays. For whomever would like to pick it up, I will PM you all of my ideas I had leading up to January 1984. You can use them or drop them. I will also be available to bounce Ideas off of and feedback, but the weekly write-ups and roster management would be your responsibility. However, I would be willing to write occasional promos or portions of the write up.

Things to remember:

Mike Boyette is with AWA for the entire month of October. In return, you have dates on the Road Warriors. (I can provide via PM)

You have NWA Champ on 12/24 and 12/26.

RIck Rude and Pat Rose are with Puerto Rico until December 1

In return, you have Scott Farris and Angelo Rivera (Jose Poffo) until December 1

If the two people want Florida, does either have a second option? I can to a random drawing for Florida, but what are your other options?

We will deal with WWF, Gerogia and Memphis (minus the other picked up) once this is decided.

Would love for this to be solved this weekend, because it really affects where I am running shows.

How many guys can you keep off a roster when it is dispersed out? If I am the one who is going to have to run Madison Square Gardens monthly, would it make sense to do it under the WWF and maybe just take over the WWF and then disband Toronto? On the loop Will made, WWF gets Toronto if it dies. I love my Toronto roster, so if I am keeping enough I may do this.

If the two people want Florida, does either have a second option? I can to a random drawing for Florida, but what are your other options?

We will deal with WWF, Gerogia and Memphis (minus the other picked up) once this is decided.

Would love for this to be solved this weekend, because it really affects where I am running shows.

How many guys can you keep off a roster when it is dispersed out? If I am the one who is going to have to run Madison Square Gardens monthly, would it make sense to do it under the WWF and maybe just take over the WWF and then disband Toronto? On the loop Will made, WWF gets Toronto if it dies. I love my Toronto roster, so if I am keeping enough I may do this.

Yeah I need to to know also, because if Georgia doesn't get picked up, I'll be running those towns. Also who would Memphis now fall too?

Yeah I need to to know also, because if Georgia doesn't get picked up, I'll be running those towns. Also who would Memphis now fall too?

Memphis to ICW?

Who gets Toronto then?

Well, WWF would do what it did in real life, it would run Toronto. Unless a new person wants to take over the company?

Like I said though, I would only take over the WWF if dispersal draft makes it worthwhile. There are certain guys I want to continue with and want their stories to continue.

I'm only suggesting this for two reasons. One if WWF closes I would probably be the one running MSG and using the Maple Leaf name in MSG seems strange. Two if Maple Leaf closes then the WWF was supposed to take them over based on the old system.