Pro Wrestling Only

Promotions, who is getting what?

Grimmas

Well, we will see. If dawho absorbs WWF, that leaves New York, Philly and Boston open to run. Maple Leaf Wrestling is a horrible name to run those cities, even though that company is the closest.

May need some re-branding.

If someone could maybe post the guide on what towns to run. Do we even have coverage in the west? Could we look into those towns if we're near? I'm thinking Nebraska Colorado Nevada Utah. What are the dos and don'tsee on running and expanding in that sense?

Post in this section of the board about places nobody is running if you want to run them. Maritimes was open and dawho and i made a deal to even them up. If somebody wants to run Colorado, lets make sure the closest companies agree.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we will see. If dawho absorbs WWF, that leaves New York, Philly and Boston open to run. Maple Leaf Wrestling is a horrible name to run those cities, even though that company is the closest.

May need some re-branding.

If someone could maybe post the guide on what towns to run. Do we even have coverage in the west? Could we look into those towns if we're near? I'm thinking Nebraska Colorado Nevada Utah. What are the dos and don'tsee on running and expanding in that sense?

Post in this section of the board about places nobody is running if you want to run them. Maritimes was open and dawho and i made a deal to even them up. If somebody wants to run Colorado, lets make sure the closest companies agree.

Let's not totally close out possibilities of fun territory wars, everything ain't gotta be brotherly love. You wanna run somewhere just start running it.

Looking at this, why couldn't Maple Leaf run their New York shows under the WWF banner? Didn't the WWF do something very similar in Toronto?

Also, hey, why couldn't people compete for the New York market if it came to that? Just everyone who runs shows would be graded on some kind of scale by anyone who read it (in the project or otherwise) and the winner would take the territory after a while. It is a highly lucrative market that more than a few promoters would be after.

Looking at this, why couldn't Maple Leaf run their New York shows under the WWF banner? Didn't the WWF do something very similar in Toronto?

Also, hey, why couldn't people compete for the New York market if it came to that? Just everyone who runs shows would be graded on some kind of scale by anyone who read it (in the project or otherwise) and the winner would take the territory after a while. It is a highly lucrative market that more than a few promoters would be after.

If you don't want the WWF, then would it go to the next in line which would be me.

To be honest, I wouldn't want too much talent from there and there would be a lot of guys drafted. I can't imagine taking more than 6-10 guys that includes a bunch of jobbers.

It would be a neat reversal to real life where in 84 Vince took over Maple Leaf and appointed Tunney president. Maybe in our game Maple Leaf takes over the WWF and gives Vince a cushy president job?

If that's the case vince should be up in the draft or able to be absorbed

New person could still take the WWF. If he doens't then it looks like I will absorb the WWF. I will pick some talent then put the rest out to draft and also release a full schedule for tour dates for October, showing what towns I will be running in.

New person could still take the WWF. If he doens't then it looks like I will absorb the WWF. I will pick some talent then put the rest out to draft and also release a full schedule for tour dates for October, showing what towns I will be running in.

How? Dawho is in line...

How? Dawho is in line...

Dawho does not want to, I am next in line.

Looking forward to seeing the new bookers in action! Florida has an interesting roster that has gone unused for too long. And Memphis is just a fun territory.

Edit: Oh, I still stand by the idea of open season on WWF towns. Lots of big arenas to be had, so why wouldn't nearby promotions be gunning for them once the WWF was gone?

Yeah, I think it's kind of a narrow view to look at it only as "guys I can use." If you have free reign to pick up guys that other people are going to want and get what you want, that seems like a viable option as well.

I just think it's what would happen. I already have the list of wrestlers I want if Georgia happens to fall to me...