Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/14-12/20

Strummer

Vince coming back tonight. That crazy old fucker gonna take a spear tonight. They are pulling out all the stops to get over Roman

And once again Stephanie is the most protected character in the company. Gets to beat the hell out of Roman and verbally castrate him. Reigns just stands there. They are bringing in Vince to show ass

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephanie McMahon came out, irate, and seemed like she was going to fire Roman Reigns. She even got out the "you're..." part before being interrupted by Roman's theme song & his entrance... which she waited for.

Then after emasculating Roman by slapping him twenty times, she leaves the ring saying "I'm not going to fire you because my husband told me not to. But Vince will be here later & he might."

So what was the fucking point of that segment? Steph to get heat off of Roman & say Vince is coming later? Why does Steph need heat? Why try to diminish what you garnered with Roman at the end of the PPV last night?

This company is so counter-productive it's fucking unreal. In five minutes, Stephanie managed to hurt Roman's heat & contradict herself & let us know that the opening was pointless. That's a whole new level of shit. Unbelievable. "Here's the guy we want to be the top guy, I'm gonna make him look like a geek & oh, by the way, my dad will be here later to talk to." Wow, thanks WWE!

If they remove the slapping from that segment I think it's fine. Let's see what happens later before we start in with the "Roman is buried" stuff.

I'm surprised I liked the Ziggler/Ambrose match, haven't been impressed with either guy lately. And I liked the Owens' beatdown too. Crowd seems nice and hot tonight, let's hope it stays that way.

They learned nothing from their precious Attitude Era that they're always blowing themselves over. Austin went to the next level thanks to the McMahon fued, which was Austin CONSTANTLY getting the better of Vince at every turn. Mr. McMahon was made to look like a fool over and over again and the people love Austin for doing it. Stephanie meanwhile neuters every face the fans even hint at getting behind, without ever showing ass or getting her comeuppance. If they're not going to do the authority figure angle correctly, they shouldn't do it at all.

Oh, and Vince stepping out of the limo got the biggest pop the company has seen in months. So fuck you, Philly.

Come on. Whatever you think of how he's running the company, Vince is an all-time great character who hasn't been on TV for like a year. The crowd is just supposed to sit there?

If Vince really still has the grapefruits they were talking about then they will pull the trigger on Roman right there in Philly and make one of the biggest smark cities cheer his coronation.

Instead they'll cut his balls off by having him lose and have HHH demand he be brought back so he can fight him.

Oh, and Vince stepping out of the limo got the biggest pop the company has seen in months. So fuck you, Philly.

Come on. Whatever you think of how he's running the company, Vince is an all-time great character who hasn't been on TV for like a year. The crowd is just supposed to sit there?

Archer---Do-you-want-ants.jpg