Pro Wrestling Only

Weighted Scale, options?

Grimmas

I'd prefer that.

1 for 100, 0 for not making someone's list.

I'd agree with this as well. The other way it almost seems like the guy is being punished for being #100.

The other way with 0 for #100 is not a punishment when everybody that isn't on the list gets -1. Obviously if you drop the -1 for people not making a list, then 0 for 100 makes no sense. However the original way is not a punishment.

I'd prefer that.

1 for 100, 0 for not making someone's list.

I'd agree with this as well. The other way it almost seems like the guy is being punished for being #100.

The other way with 0 for #100 is not a punishment when everybody that isn't on the list gets -1. Obviously if you drop the -1 for people not making a list, then 0 for 100 makes no sense. However the original way is not a punishment.

It is. I'm not voting for Lucha guys, as you know. I really like Negro Casas, and wouldn't want him actively punished by me not selecting him.

If 20 other guys don't vote for Casas, he's on -20 in one system, and 0 in the other.

So he's getting punished.

The conversation they're having is about the Laprade System Dylan originally described, he's explaining why #100 being 0 isn't a punishment in that system, since under 100 gets minus and thus a score of zero is less like a bad thing and more like breaking even. He's not saying that the minus points aren't a punishment.

You're having two different conversations, is what I'm saying.

I'm against the minus points because it'll look dumb when someone appears on a couple of bollots and has a score of -6 or whatever. It's not actually a punishment anymore than 0 is when you increase all the other scores by one, the results would be identical. You could give -50 for not appearing -49 for being 100th and so on that wouldn't be any sort of a punishment for not being top 50