Pro Wrestling Only

"Big changes to EVOLVE"

kjh

I have never heard that report ever.

I did a google search, to make sure I'm not crazy (I still might be, but not about this. . . . :)) They credit Meltzer with the report. I let my sub lapse, so I don't know if there's any validity to it, or if they're just using his name for the hell of it. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/backstage-news-why-kassius-ohno-was-fired

I did a google search, to make sure I'm not crazy (I still might be, but not about this. . . . :)) They credit Meltzer with the report. I let my sub lapse, so I don't know if there's any validity to it, or if they're just using his name for the hell of it. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/backstage-news-why-kassius-ohno-was-fired

Metlz WON dated Nov. 25,2013

Regarding Kassius Ohno, now that he’s been gone for a week, and those in developmental have asked about him, given that most were aware he was a better wrestler than they were, what the guys were told is they thought he was a good guy but was too vocal and management was told by others that he said that he couldn’t understand why he wasn’t pushed at the level of guys he felt he was better than. What happened was that wrestlers in developmental who he had told this in confidence to ended up telling those in management and that sealed his fate, combined with his age and the fact they had no immediate plans or ideas for him on the main roster. I can’t even tell you he said it, but that’s what management heard from other wrestlers. Advice to people, if you have something that frustrates you regarding how you are pushed or treated and need to vent, do so to friends outside the company just to be on the safe side. I wish I could tell you about guys in the 80s who had that attitude of wondering why they weren’t pushed at the level of guys they were better than and told people about it. Luckily those guys weren’t cut, because who knows if without them, WWF would have done any business in the mid-90s. From speaking to a mainline star there a week ago, he said it is by far the weirdest it has ever been, to the point they can’t believe what that part of the business is turning into.

So seems about right