Alberto Del Rio Suspended

C.S.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saraya is throwing a tantrum on Twitter:

PAIGE ‏@RealPaigeWWE 16m16 minutes ago

Same shit different day. Kids..Please don't get prescriptions or doctors notes. Not acceptable.

PAIGE ‏@RealPaigeWWE 14m14 minutes ago

Rules apply depending on your status.

PAIGE ‏@RealPaigeWWE 3m3 minutes ago

PAIGE Retweeted Scott Hall

Thanks Scott. I will!

PAIGE added,
Scott Hall @SCOTTHALLNWO
@RealPaigeWWE Keep your chin up kid

Ricky Knight, Paige's papa, posted this on Facebook:

Ricky Knight
33 mins ·

ok here we go again yes i know about my daughters suspended once again she has not failed a drugs test.
My daughter has had a long term neck injury which imo has not been dealt with. i have ask my daughter to return to UK For help with this injury as help and direction in the USA Has not been forthcoming imo. She has been in pain and out of in ring action for a fair while now and has been prescribed pain killers which apparently is against the wellness program. i feel my daughter has been let down big time in the USA and the proper care and advice needed in the position she has been in has not happened to say i am pissed off with the situation is an understatement, this is my statement i am not open to questions thankyou for your cooperation.

https://www.facebook.com/wawno1fan/posts/10157530701130453

On one hand, she hasn't been the most level headed person for sure, but I'm hesitant to jump fully on the "Paige is crazy" bandwagon just knowing how petty WWE can and has been to women when they were romantically involved with people who left the company.

WWE just fired back hard at Paige in the NY Post.

“Saraya-Jade Bevis tested positive for an illegal substance, not a prescription drug,” WWE’s statement to The Post read. “In addition, WWE is providing world-class medical care for her in-ring injury.”

http://nypost.com/2016/10/11/wwe-fires-back-at-banned-beauty-spreading-lies-about-drug-test/

This story's even made the rounds on Hollywood gossip blogs (that rovert claimed as his own on Twitter) basically saying Paige ran afoul of a dealer and when they came to collect Alberto got caught in the crossfire.

That actually seems to fit with Alberto's evolving version of the story and photos showing Paige's arms covered in bruises after the incident.

Same world class care they gave Punk?

This whole situation is a dumpster fire.

What I don't get is what the WWE has to gain by keeping/lose by releasing Paige. She's been off TV so long that her absence means nothing to the casual viewers. Last I checked, TNA, ROH, and LU were not even competition. I know she was popular once, but I'm willing to bet that between Bayley, Becky, Sasha, and even Charlotte, the Divas Revolution talent has made her irrelevant in terms of revenue anyway.

Just release her and call it a friggin day. The WWE just looks petty doing this shit.

This story's even made the rounds on Hollywood gossip blogs (that rovert claimed as his own on Twitter) basically saying Paige ran afoul of a dealer and when they came to collect Alberto got caught in the crossfire.

That actually seems to fit with Alberto's evolving version of the story and photos showing Paige's arms covered in bruises after the incident.

Which blogs had the story?

Which blogs had the story?

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2016/10/todays-blind-items-pay-your-dealer.html

HTOlQ74.png

If you need to make a choice between paying your bookie or your drug dealer, pay your drug dealer. The dope man can't afford to let people slide on his money. When your clientele is as unreliable as dope fiends tend to be, there has to be some sort of incentive structure in place to keep your customers in line. Their incentive structure is called murder. If you don't pay your drug dealer, your drug dealer or one of his associates will kill you. Your bookie will try to recoup his money, your drug dealer will kill you so everyone understands that he will kill you. Dope fiends don't want to die, they want to get high. If they think they can live to get high again, they will do damn near anything. The drug dealer's job is to make sure they understand that they won't live to get high again if they don't pay him his money. Don't do drugs, but if you do pay...for them, in full, up front.