Pro Wrestling Only

Alberto Del Rio Suspended

C.S.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mental picture of three ways between ADR, Paige & Eva Marie.

ADR = all time GOAT if true,

You don't call him El Patron for nothing. I wonder who took the others finisher though.

(can't wait for the Alberto Youshoot V2.0, he was such the clean family one in version 1)

Eva's not only late to her matches, she's late with her paperwork as well.

I am disappointed that this suspension has occurred, yet understand and respect that WWE upholds their Wellness Policy to the letter and won’t compromise on its integrity.

I violated policy by not turning in portions of required paperwork in the time frame WWE Medical deemed timely. I look forward to my return! Thank you for your support.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/eva-marie-releases-statement-suspension/

What a wacky reason for a suspension. I can see why her husband was so pissed off.

Reading between the lines that seems like "they asked me for proof that I had a prescription and I didn't have it at the time" TMZ is saying that it was Adderall which means the WWE is turning into NFL with the Adderall suspensions now.

• 2 weeks later...

ADR is one of those guys I could never see wrestle again and be totally content with my life.

He just doesn't work in WWE, for whatever reason. He seemed like a big fish in a small pond when he was in Lucha Underground though. He had the aura of a superstar there. I wish he would have never went back to WWE.

ADR is one of those guys I could never see wrestle again and be totally content with my life.

He just doesn't work in WWE, for whatever reason. He seemed like a big fish in a small pond when he was in Lucha Underground though. He had the aura of a superstar there. I wish he would have never went back to WWE.

This. He was good there, in AAA, and even the few times he was in ROH. For whatever reason what he has doesn't seem to translate well to WWE. Seems like his only option left now since he burned all his bridges last time would be TNA since they wanted him before.