Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2017

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumble (#1-15): I've watched several Rumbles this week, and this is not the first time Jericho's been prominently placed. Cass-Jericho has to be among the worst 1-2 exchanges ever to kick off a Rumble. Boos in the bar for Kalisto, laughing at how long it takes him to run down the ramp. Perhaps the loudest boos of the night for Mojo. Loved Gallagher's umbrella and spot with Henry, which drew a surprisingly huge pop. Henry-Braun into Sami-Braun was good, but the refs should have been on Jericho more to get in the ring. You have to love Tye and Ellsworth getting big moments, and Braun deserves credit for being the catalyst story of the match so far. Corbin straight up turned face in this bar after lariating Braun. Very divided reaction for Miz. One critique of this match is that we've had too many guys out of the picture for long stretches, but I liked Kofi's big save.

Rumble (#1-15): I've watched several Rumbles this week, and this is not the first time Jericho's been prominently placed. Cass-Jericho has to be among the worst 1-2 exchanges ever to kick off a Rumble. Boos in the bar for Kalisto, laughing at how long it takes him to run down the ramp. Perhaps the loudest boos of the night for Mojo. Loved Gallagher's umbrella and spot with Henry, which drew a surprisingly huge pop. Henry-Braun into Sami-Braun was good, but the refs should have been on Jericho more to get in the ring. You have to love Tye and Ellsworth getting big moments, and Braun deserves credit for being the catalyst story of the match so far. Corbin straight up turned face in this bar after lariating Braun. Very divided reaction for Miz. One critique of this match is that we've had too many guys out of the picture for long stretches, but I liked Kofi's big save.

Noticed Kalisto's long entrance, but really everyone has taken much longer than expected running down the aisle. Must be much longer than we think.