Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Payback

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not exactly a Rollins fan but that is bullshit and feels like a double standard. You rarely see people criticizing Kawada or Hashimoto for throwing kicks despite having their kicking leg damaged by their opponent or Misawa for throwing elbows with his injured arm or Fujiwara for busting out his headbutts even after he has been badly cut.

If the greats do it and get a free pass, why should a mediocre wrestler be put down for the same thing?

I am actually with you that there is a double standard, but I tend to be more fair. Seth DID show better selling in this match - look at my previous post -, even if I do have my dislikes about those sorts of kicks with the bad limb.

There were some matches were Hashimoto got worked for a ridiculous ammount of time and it had absolute zero consequence, it really didn't sit well with me just as much as it didn't here.

That's fair, I wasn't calling you out specifically by the way, it's a general thing. I have noticed quite a lot of times here, people hate on something a wrestler does but when their favorite does the same thing, it's not a problem anymore or suddenly it even becomes great and smart.

Anyone who watch's on here, who moans about selling should stop watching WWE and find something else to watch.

If you say so, then I guess I must.

I get it's frustrating to watch somethings, but you know when your watching the WWE this is just how they present wrestling.

When the crowd start's shitting on the match, because one of the wrestlers stops selling a leg, then they may change how the guy's and gals wrestle.

Man if you thought the House Of Horrors match was bullshit. Thank god Braun won but man that was a super Cena performance from a guy who should have been in no condition to be.

Once more, I can buy the kickout there, because it wasn't a "power" kick out. It was a "there's no weight on my shoulder so I'm raising it even though I'm a corpse because I'm dumb" kickout.

Main event was great. Loved how they worked the injury angle didn't have the match go too long at all. Braun went over so strongly and cleanly that you know Roman will get it back eventually, but how do you do that after Brock/Braun? Very curious to see how everything is tied together going forward. Lot of interesting possibilities along with more matches to look forward to.

Man if you thought the House Of Horrors match was bullshit. Thank god Braun won but man that was a super Cena performance from a guy who should have been in no condition to be.

Nah. It took Roman 5-7 minutes to mount his comeback and get the spear, but it wasn't enough, so he ended up getting destroyed. Super Cena ended matches in 1 minute or less spurts, this was anything but that.

Once more, I can buy the kickout there, because it wasn't a "power" kick out. It was a "there's no weight on my shoulder so I'm raising it even though I'm a corpse because I'm dumb" kickout.

Reigns is supposed to be a babyface superhero, and he sold his ass off throughout the match. Then he lost clean as a sheet. I don't see where the complaint would be at all. Excellent main event and chapter in their feud.