Pro Wrestling Only

No Mercy 2017

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, you heartless bastards shitting on Cena passing the torch

This match isn't going to change anybody's mind about Roman being the man. He can beat Brock at Mania, and they still won't buy it.

It isn't about whether the fans buy it or not. Cena's done as top guy and Roman is his successor

I don't see Cena disappearing, but why the prolonged exit? Felt odd if he's going to be back anytime soon.

I could be wrong but I really think he's gone with no planned return date. They hot shotted the Nakamura match and had Nak beat him clean, they hot shotted the Braun match and had Braun destroy him for 90% of the match, they just had Roman kick out of 7 AAs, I don't think he's back for Mania season. He'll be back at some point like Rock though.

Ah, you heartless bastards shitting on Cena passing the torch

This match isn't going to change anybody's mind about Roman being the man. He can beat Brock at Mania, and they still won't buy it.
It isn't about whether the fans buy it or not. Cena's done as top guy and Roman is his successor

Cena hasn't had a big Mania match since 2013 the writings been on the wall for a while now.

Enzo sucks no doubt, but Neville isn't going out of his way to make this match exciting either. I'd like to think he's capable of carrying Enzo to something more entertaining than this.

Yeah, you can't put that match on Enzo. They could have done something good with less time and that's not what happened.

People care about Enzo. He draws money. He's more over than the rest of the Cruiserweight division combined.

That's the thing. The cruiserweight division is pretty much DOA anyhow. It's not like this is somehow going to make it worse or less interesting. It's boring as hell already. At least some fans give a crap about Enzo. For now.