Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Backlash 2018

KawadaSmile

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe people thought Nia Jax looked bad in that match. She was awesome setting up realistic openings for Bliss, and took 3 big bumps. I thought both were awesome in that match.

She was pathetic on offense, which is especially egregious when you're supposed to be a monster. She had nothing to offer other than a million biels. It was like when Ezekiel Jackson would do nothing but bodyslams.

I think the biels all make for great visuals, she had several avalanches and a big lariat, and she didn't have more offense as she was using her bigger moves to set up Bliss offense. The missed somersault senton and banzai drop, and fighting over the middle rope samoan drop, all gave Bliss actual realistic ways to stay in the match. If Bliss took more monster offense, it wouldn't have been a very interesting match.

I'm not impressed by WWE transitions because they're pretty much all laid out by agents. If all that's asked of you is to keep things interesting for the 20% of the time you're in control and you can't do that, you're clearly not much of a worker. Even the crowd saw through her.

I get that Charlotte is trying to sell "I just got kicked in the head and I'm concussed" but it's coming off like she's mildly annoyed in there.

I mean if you were getting Carmella screaming in your ears and sloppily slapping you around, would you be happy

This show has been a total slog.

I don't care if Miz vs. Seth was a five-star match or whatever - I'm sick of seeing them wrestle each other and had no investment in the inevitable outcome of Seth's victory.

Bryan vs. Cass sucked in every possible way. Cass is useless.