Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Extreme Rules 2018

Richeyedwards

8 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So Brock is going to be on RAW tomorrow because you know they aren't stripping Brock of anything.  Even though the crowd reaction fully supports it

Nah, the stale and phoning it in Heyman will probably there on his behalf to say Lesnar will be at SummerSlam.

That rambling Angle announcement left it open for Lesnar to "give word" without actually showing up, but that was easy to miss because Kurt is atrocious in the age of scripted promos.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here comes the potentially objectionable stuff with Asuka vs Carmella.  I would like to think Asuka is winning but they have made her a goof for the last 3 months so why not stop

Also what is the plan for the tag title match?   Would be hilarious if Bryan signs a new contract and is then pulled from the PPV

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

JBL, Bruce Pritchard, and Eric Bischoff together.  I guess Table for 3 couldn't be Table for 4 and have a collection of all the douchebags

Always love that a show only 2 hours long already needs a highlight package

Don't put a "t" in Prichard's name, put a "t" on your back. :P

I appreciate that they've gotten most of the BS matches out of the way right out of the gate.  On the other hand, I was somehow unrealistically hoping this would end so I could catch Sacha Baron Cohen's new show at the 11PM replay, but that's as likely as us receiving an explanation for why Asuka should've lost at Mania.  

This is oddly a show where I'm either really excited for a match (Roman/Lashley, AJ/Rusev, Hell No/Bludgeons) or hoping my power goes out during it (most of hour one).  

Update: Nakamura/Hardy was FANTASTIC.  That is how you make a show fit into a four hour window!

Just now, hammerva said:

Did Jeff fail another wellness test?   Although Nakamura should be a champion.  A US one at that. 

OH FUCK here comes the buzzkill

I’m wondering if he’s hurt.  He’s really been hobbling around lately, especially when he tries to run.