Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV - 09/10 - 09/16 BOLSONIRO GOT STABBED

KawadaSmile

I have never been high on Rene's commentary. She neither adds nor takes away from the product, so I guess that is better than nothing. With Rene at the booth, WWE will finally be rid of the insulting POC trope that has plagued the three man announce both for a considerable amount of time. I assume the 'new assignment' for Coach was part of his original WWE contract. "Voice of Raw" until outside commitments begin to interfere/bad commentary performance. It looks like both have happened and Coach will probably be on the PPV panel for another 6 months to a year before being gone again. Coach brings nothing to the table as an analysis and honestly works better as a character. I cannot think of one memorable Coach call, but I can think of a lot of good Coach comedy segments. There are a lot of guys in NXT and 205 live that need to get over. Coach should be sent 'down' (over?) there and use what little magic is left in his old top hat.

1 hour ago, Strummer said:

What a tremendous, tremendous promo from Foley.  He can still bring it out when he's motivated

Foley switching to the serious Cactus voice is my favorite thing in wrestling. It was always so underrated how each of his characters had a completely different promo style.

Sometimes I get the feeling that Jeff Hardy is the modern day Jake Roberts in the sense that he seems to be really smart when he's not completely fucked up. Nakamura seems to be a guy who's more checked out mentally than broken down physically, so Jeff coming up with something to keep him interested makes sense. 

8 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

The new HIAC is red, it seems it won't be easy to see what is going on in the ring. Seems they didn't learn much from the Punjabi Prison match.

Wait, what? How the fuck would you know how it's gonna look before we see how it looks on tv, and what the fuck died it have to do with the Punjabi match?

16 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Wait, what? How the fuck would you know how it's gonna look before we see how it looks on tv, and what the fuck died it have to do with the Punjabi match?

They uploaded a video on youtube of the cage

I named the Punjabi match because it was also hard to watch what was going on in the ring with the hard camera shot, one would guess they wouldn't try to do that again.