Pro Wrestling Only

HELL IN A (red) CELL 2018

KawadaSmile

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a pretty fun little match.  I haven't watched Raw or SDL since before Wrestlemania, so I only have a periphery knowledge of the "storylines" going into this show, based on what I've perused online.  I see Rusev is still very popular and I see the "creative" team is still doing nothing about it. The New Day aren't stale at all.  Gotta keep selling them shirts, I guess.

And now the Main Show.  To quote Jeff Winger from Community: "Okay...let's crap out this piece of crap."

Battle of the Days was a fun tag match that took great advantage of the new mats to feature some wild dives without going overboard on them.  Didn't love or hate the finish but enjoyed the journey.  A really solid 3-3.25 star affair.

This red cell is not a win.  Looks pretty terrible when they use any camera that isn't inside the cell.

Just now, WingedEagle said:

Ha it very well may be,  but I was actually about to say its better than I expected to this point. 

I guess I'm just sick of the WWE formula BS of pulling ladders and tables from under the ring. It's no longer special - if it ever was.