Pro Wrestling Only

HELL IN A (red) CELL 2018

KawadaSmile

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jmare007 said:

He tapped! Nice angle going forward...maybe?

Yeah, but it's really weird to go from "Yo Wendy you can call me daddy from now on because AJ is too much of a wuss and I am going to make love to his wife" to a screwy finish like that.

Good match, this show is shaping up to be a home run, but damn that last match felt weird in its story.

All i am saying is that a primd Aj and joe can have a great brawl even in wwe with even restrictions and all the tropes.but a old slow dull as fuck joe and past his prime Aj at least in a wwe setting with some limations and limations of both guys. Just arent gonna have one atleast imo in a wwe setting. Any other company and an awesome grudge between these two at this stage fuck yeah.In wwe in a wwe setting no fuck no simple as that.thats just my point tho.

I don't buy or agree with the whole "Joe is past his prime" talking point.  Yeah, he's older and slower but he's had plenty of good matches since being called up to the main roster.  He just needs to be booked properly (like he was in the Lesnar angle) and when he isn't, he doesn't look good. I don't attribute that to his knees I attribute it to bad writing. This whole stupid storyline with AJ's family is a perfect example.  Joe can cut great heel promos, but they have him reading moronic children's stories because they employ shitty writers. That match with AJ was good, but it wasn't as good as the first match at Summerslam and just like with the Becky/Charlotte match, they are having these so-called "blood feud" matches start off like standard wrestling matches instead of brawls, because they suck at laying these angles out.