KawadaSmile

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

I'm not sure what's the exact phrasing in english, but they are making a positive (Nia getting actual heel heat) out of a negative (Becky getting shoot punched)

Fucking lol at the kickoff show not being taken into consideration.

You expressed that perfectly well in English man :)

I'm taking this Nia thing as a sign of faith in Becky really because they have to be building up this heat for a future match between them.

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Amazing how one punch can make the most over babyface and most hated heel.

It's very weird - her actual heel turn weeks ago got crickets. But then she legit injures a fan favorite, who also is a storyline heel but one the fans actually care about. And now she's over as a heel. 

Well the Bar is definitely winning.  I figure the Smackdown team will win the RAW vs Smackdown match.  So unless they are fine with RAW winning convincingly then Charlotte has to win.  Unless they actually have Bryan beating Lesnar which I just can't see.   Again if they would actually count the pre-show tag match it would be definitely

Man Authors of Pain is just recklessly running wild in this match Even taking out the cameras.  They better calm down or Shemaus is going to let one fly

Meanwhile it seems that Enzo Amore is hiding in the second row according to Twitter :lol: