WWE Survivor Series 2018

KawadaSmile

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is literally all I've seen tonight since I just got the kids down and I'm a few minutes behind on it. Just finished and caught up. It's amazing how tricked out Ronda's stuff is. She's the promise of Angle fulfilled, mixed in with Hansen in how unrelenting she is, just purely and absolutely single minded. Charlotte firing back with the chops after the punch exchange was one of the best in-ring WWE moments of the year. That whole match/segment was something. And eventually Becky will be added back into the mix.

2 minutes ago, Matt D said:

This is literally all I've seen tonight since I just got the kids down and I'm a few minutes behind on it. Just finished and caught up. It's amazing how tricked out Ronda's stuff is. She's the promise of Angle fulfilled, mixed in with Hansen in how unrelenting she is, just purely and absolutely single minded. Charlotte firing back with the chops after the punch exchange was one of the best in-ring WWE moments of the year. That whole match/segment was something. And eventually Becky will be added back into the mix.

It's stupid how good Ronda is at pro wrestling at basically the embryo stage of her career. 

4 minutes ago, sek69 said:

It's stupid how good Ronda is at pro wrestling at basically the embryo stage of her career. 

In the stuff she tries to do, she's like the world's most athletic and flexible Mile Zrno or Virus. 

Some of the tricked out holds are so goofy and over the top but feel so legitimate and way cooler than if she just grabbed a hold. She gets the fireworks element of it and marries it to her athleticism and rep, with an execution and intensity that just ties it all together. She's relentless but seems to understand the selling aspect and the escalation, including and especially the emotional need for what is happening in the ring to matter to her, to express that. The pumped-up hyping before she ate the spear was maybe the other best part of the match, that quick jump because everyone watching was probably so into how pumped up she was and not at all expecting the spear.

Just now, FMKK said:

I just hope that angle, as hot as it was, isn't going to lead to them trying to transition away from Becky as the main girl

That's definitely an open question and concern, especially with Charlotte going full heel.  But that was one tremendous piece of wrestling business from start to finish.  Incredible intensity and struggle, blood & bruising, a finish & post-match that worked.  Straight fire.