Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 04/01 - 04/08: The Brazilian Military Dictatorship started in April Fools'...

KawadaSmile

I can completely see the DC police putting Becky and Rousey in the same cop car by the way.   That last shot on Rousey by Charlotte hard to hurt like a fucker.   Yet that is STILL not as crazy as Ronda trying to drive a cop car HANDCUFFED   :lol:

Fuck I hope they have Rousey show up on the Tonight show in the handcuffs.  Hell I hope all three show up at WM in handcuffs.  That might make the match better how batshit crazy that was

A month ago I was sure that we would get Roode/Gable vs Ricochet/Black vs Revival in some kind of match.  Now it wouldn't surprise me if all 6 of them are in the battle royal

Man Andrade and Mustafa Ali being in this battle royal is some bullshit.  Oh well got nothing for them except a new name

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Any time there's an angle involving a car window getting broken, I always low key fear someone's going to Goldberg themselves.

WWE is probably smart enough to gimmick things like that, unlike Dubya C Dubya. 

So apparently the Raw tag title match is the Revival vs.....Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins?

Yup, they uploaded a video to WWE.com showing the challenge being made, and it looks like the story will be having Hawkins's losing streak end at Mania and give Zack another "local boy makes good" Wrestlemania Moment. 

3 hours ago, Captain Redneck said:

It reeked of TNA/Impact.

There's a fine line between hokey & fun... and WWE never exactly seems to get it right. Be it Papa Shango, Kamala or even The Demon.

Finn's Demon could have been played up like an alter ego, of sorts. Where he was out of control, or whatever. Like an "oh shit" moment, sort of like what WWE did with Cactus Jack at one time. Problem is, Finn himself never played it that way. It was just Finn in body paint. Wrestled the same way & everything. He wasn't more dangerous, or using a different finish, or anything. It's just Finn in body paint. The entrance is cool but after that, there's nothing special.

I always thought the Papa Shango character had legs. But then they started making Ultimate Warrior puke & shit & it was all she wrote. How big is that dude? 6'6", 330lbs according to Wiki. He was a giant, scary dude but they went too far in one direction & made him too over the top.

It's amazing that The Undertaker lasted as long as he did, truth be told. 

I really hope Revival vs. Ryder/Hawkins is the actual match. Aleister Black and Ricochet have done nothing for me as a team, and I'm counting the days until Gable turns on Roode (but it will be the other way around, because WWE probably doesn't recognize that Gable is the true star there). 

Usos vs. New Day should be the SDL match. Has no current story going into it, and wouldn't make much sense since they're allies, but fuck it - you know they'll delver a great match.

I cannot believe we are five days away from Mania and two major title matches aren't even set in stone yet.

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I cannot believe we are five days away from Mania and two major title matches aren't even set in stone yet.

That would require them giving a shit about tag teams.

I wish they'd just do Uso's vs Revival. Match would be great, and they could unify the belts and only have to not give a shit about one set of tag titles.

19 minutes ago, Herodes said:

Good to see them go back to basics with a Memphis tv studio brawl to save the women’s match, needed an exasperated Lance on the sidelines trying to calm things down and Eddie Marlin trying to restore order. 

Now when I rewatch that, all I can hear is Lance's voice all "Ladies, come on, we don't need any of this nonsense"