Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 5/13 - 5/19: Raw is Megaman

NintendoLogic

WWE is in London for the Money in the Bank go-home shows. This should tell you everything you need to know:

Spoiler

Baron Corbin beat Ricochet clean.

But who cares about any of the geeks on Raw and Smackdown when the legendary Bret Hart/Tom Magee match is finally set to see the light of day?

I have no idea what's going on in Brazil right now, but Arizona recently legalized nunchucks, so there's your topical item for this week.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler-Free Thoughts -

* I don't watch the TV regularly because life is too short, but I try to keep up online and catch segments here and there. I totally missed that they're going with Charlotte/Becky again. I can't believe there's not more of an uproar online about this and I'm a Charlotte fan. I know there's a term for wrestlers called "go away heat," but this is one of those times where a match itself has "go away heat" from me. Lynch/Flair might have just bumped one level closer to HHH/HBK and Cena/Orton as pairings I wish I didn't waste 30 hours of my life watching wrestle each other. 

* I like the new Sami Zayn gimmick. Its fine. I don't like them restarting the Sami Zayn/Braun Strowman feud. WWE, if you want your fans to feel like things matter, like every week is a new and exciting show, like I need to tune in or I'll miss something, the first step should probably be making sure you're not running the exact same feuds you did two years ago. 

* Speaking of Strowman, they really seemed to have cooled on him this year. I forget - did he even appear at WrestleMania? Vince failing to make Braun a star - or even whatever the modern version of that would be in the "Brand Over All Era" - is the equivalent of whiffing at t-ball. It is and should be embarrassing. 

He won the Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

I think people have just given up on protesting Charlotte/Becky. I think being handcuffed to Charlotte has killed Becky's heat and momentum but I think the average person has been beaten to the point of apathy over it now.

1 hour ago, Mad Dog said:

He won the Andre the Giant Battle Royal.

I think people have just given up on protesting Charlotte/Becky. I think being handcuffed to Charlotte has killed Becky's heat and momentum but I think the average person has been beaten to the point of apathy over it now.

You what mate. It was the most heated segment on the show. Good segment for a contract signing actually. Pissed over the Seth/AJ one from a couple of weeks back.

Also Corbin pinned the world champion last week. No way he should be losing to mid card Ricochet.