Pro Wrestling Only

Money In The Bank 2019

WingedEagle

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping that Sami did it on purpose so that Braun would get blamed for it although I guess then you have to explain how the fuck he did it.

The cruiserweight match was good but it felt like a throwback to the Enzo part of 205 Live.  They may have no choice since guys like Ali, Alexander, and Murphy are shipped to the main roster

That was some gaudy looking shit from Lacey.  Have no idea how you walk with a hat that huge

4 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Is Nese supposed to be a babyface though? Because he's about as over as a potato sack. 

The announcers talked about how Tony believes in hard work, so he must be the good guy, whereas Daivari wears a gold necklace, brags on Twitter about tanning, and drives a car and honks his horn. Can't be a bigger heel than that.

C.S. I hope you've never honked your horn, because that would make you a bad person and I would have to lose all respect for you.

6 minutes ago, sek69 said:

It's textbook WWE when you think they created the escape the cage rules so Bruno could lose without getting pinned (and build feuds), yet they are still doing it 40+ years later. 

I'm pretty sure they did it so that challengers like Hansen and Brody could lose without being pinned. The idea was that Bruno or Backlund would win by kicking their asses and then calmly strolling out the cage door. I don't know of any WWWF cage match that wasn't a feud ender.

4 minutes ago, WingedEagle said:

When do they unleash Lacey Evans and she becomes a good performer in the ring?

I would argue they need to put a leash on her ability because she was a lot better in NXT before she tried doing moves she is just learning how to do. 

Of course.  

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Bayley cash in on Becky would be epic right now.

Actually Bayley cashing in on Charlotte would be better.   Of course I expect her to fail because it is fucking Charlotte

WOW THANK GOD i AM WRONG AGAIN

Oh fuck Graves is right Charlotte never got to her feet.  Are we going to get a fucking Dusty finish