Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Fyter Fest

goodhelmet

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Jungle Boy reminds me of how so many territories had the cute young guy to draw the female fans, and how WWE will never have that since guys have to spend 6 years in developmental learning how to work to the hard cam.

They have Finn Balor.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Jungle Boy reminds me of how so many territories had the cute young guy to draw the female fans, and how WWE will never have that since guys have to spend 6 years in developmental learning how to work to the hard cam.

If JBL was doing commentary we would have heard at least 2 or 3 Steve and Shaun Simpson references  already.  But yeah definitely true.  

Just now, Mad Dog said:

They do need to work on the preshow stuff though. It's been all good since the mainshow started and they kind of just had that women's match die a horrible death out there.

Agreed, so far it's been the biggest weakness I've seen so far. I suppose the argument can be made no one really cares about preshows, but theirs have been particularly not good.

Just now, sek69 said:

Agreed, so far it's been the biggest weakness I've seen so far. I suppose the argument can be made no one really cares about preshows, but theirs have been particularly not good.

At the very least let people know what is on the main show.  I don't remember a single reference to any match on this show