goodhelmet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Confession: Lucha Bros do nothing for me. :(

What am I missing?

You have never seen them live in Arena Mexico. After their performance at last year's Anniversario, I can't be objective. They're my favorite tag team right now. 

With that said, this was my least favorite Lucha Bros match in AEW. I blame SCU. 

1 minute ago, sek69 said:

In a company that wants to stress the importance of wins and losses, I just can't buy for a second that Kenny is going to lose here.

And that's the problem with this match. Because it's such a foregone conclusion, I have a harder time getting into it. But if CIMA did win, that would be dumb as hell too. This really feels like bad timing.

Just now, C.S. said:

And that's the problem with this match. Because it's such a foregone conclusion, I have a harder time getting into it. But if CIMA did win, that would be dumb as hell too. This really feels like bad timing.

It's not just this match. I have not been surprised at a finish the entire night. I'm not saying they have to go full Russo in booking, but there's just not much drama in a lot of this.

3 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Plus they're working it like a super epic when it should just be a good TV match. The overwrought announcing didn't help either.