Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite Week 6 - 11/06/19

MoS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, goodhelmet said:

I agree. I feel like the product is cold going in to the PPV. We need something to get excited about the show. 

Cold as Ice, Foreigner style. 

I have a two monitor set-up for video watching. One monitor, the main monitor, is bigger than the other. On Wednesday nights, I usually have NXT on the smaller monitor & muted (mostly because I can't stand Mauro). Tonight though, I'll have NXT on the big screen, unmuted with AEW playing second fiddle. Mostly because AEW has felt like it's coasted since the first week & NXT feels like they're trying to get people interested. Dynamite has been on for a month now & although I did love the debut episode, outside crowning tag champs. (which I don't really care about) & the Cody/Jericho segment, it hasn't felt like must-see TV. The biggest thing AEW has done so far is Moxley showing up & that was at a PPV before they were on TNT. Jake Hager ain't it. They need big moments to get people talking again. I feel like the interest is waning & it's too early for that already... 

11 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

I agree. I feel like the product is cold going in to the PPV. We need something to get excited about the show. 

I feel like they've got to hit hard on the Omega vs Moxley match build tonight. There hasn't really been enough on the TV to tell me why they want to kill each other so much.

1 minute ago, FMKK said:

I feel like they've got to hit hard on the Omega vs Moxley match build tonight. There hasn't really been enough on the TV to tell me why they want to kill each other so much.

Agreed. 

I am loving Dynamite so far, but I hope they give more promo time to wrestlers. In the ring so they can interact with the crowd, and Tony can obviously steer them through the promos and also plug their PPV. 

I was not around, but for those who started following wrestling on the internet in the mid-90s, has there ever been a time since the mid-90s when wrestling has felt as cold as it is now? WWE is in excellent financial shape, but I barely know anyone who follows wrestling anymore, and I live in India which is the 3rd biggest market for WWE after the USA and the UK.

1 minute ago, Coffey said:

20 minute jobber match. Amazing. Cause  Trent fucking Barretta is cash lmao...

Yeah, really don't know what the fuck they were thinking with that!

PAC is the geekiest geek in all of geekdom.

Even Seth Rollins is more tolerable.