Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

WWE TV 12/02 - 12/08 DiCaprio is setting the world on fire!

Maybe if Seth is going to be heel he shouldn't have the entrance music with the sing along intro. 

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Lana is not very good at improv, it seems.

Joe, on the other hand had me rolling with his "this is just like Thanksgiving" while Kevin and Lana were bickering.

11 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Joe, on the other hand had me rolling with his "this is just like Thanksgiving" while Kevin and Lana were bickering.

Joe is excellent on the mic. It would suck to see him retire, but he provides good insights.

Props to the WWE costuming department, I didn't think there would be enough double sided tape in the world to keep Lana inside that dress but they managed to do it.

The phrase "you're just mad because I'm taller than you" would only exist in a Vince McMahon created world.

46 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

This is trashy as hell

I love it.

The only thing that would have made it more trashy and completely offensive is if the cops would have been as southern as possible.

While Heyman has helped introduced RAW to some fresh matches like Tozawa vs Drew, his main angles have been garbage.    And I seriously doubt these angles would have been good in the attitude era

When they came back to commercial to show Eric Young I legit thought for a second Bob Holly was making a comeback.

It's totally going to be the sheep mask in Rowan's cage isn't it?

Very glad they didn't do the "singles wrestler beats the tag champs singlehandedly" trope, even if it was DA QUEEN out there.

Saw it mentioned elsewhere that it's kind of fucked up when you stop to think that one of their main angles is "woman files restraining order against her soon to be ex husband, but she's the heel and he's the babyface" considering how often that happens IRL and results in violence against the woman. Like, yeah it's just wacky WWE nonsense, but that's the kind of stuff that probably drives away more people than you'd think since it hits home to a lot of people in ways people in charge of WWE would most likely never even think of.

That angle reeks of Russo 1999, with the only clear heel in the whole trio being the woman. It's a more developped rehash of Dustin/Terri/Val.