Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV: April 13th to 19th - Live and Essential

C.S.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I am completely confused by the Money in the Bank match but I am 100% ALL IN for it.   So from the sounds of it,it is basically the triple cage of terror WCW match that Jarrett won the title over Arquette and about 6 others but instead of the cage it is the WWE headquarters?

The promo was really good. So much so that if it took place in front of fans, she probably would have gotten a babyface cheer. Mandy was pretty wooden but that's to be expected.

I wonder if Vince paid the CT government more than his wife paid De Santis. Interested in Blumenthal's response or Chris Murphy. I'm sure Bix will get that.

10 hours ago, hammerva said:

Okay I am completely confused by the Money in the Bank match but I am 100% ALL IN for it.   So from the sounds of it,it is basically the triple cage of terror WCW match that Jarrett won the title over Arquette and about 6 others but instead of the cage it is the WWE headquarters?

It certainly is a novel way to get the insurance company to pay for renovations, having his wrestlers destroy shit in the building.

10 hours ago, Slasher said:

It certainly is a novel way to get the insurance company to pay for renovations, having his wrestlers destroy shit in the building.

Aren't they moving from Titan Towers to some other location eventually, or did I dream that up?