Pro Wrestling Only

Please fix the constant SSL Handshake errors (Error 525)

C.S.

At this point, this really needs its own thread.

Sometimes I'm locked out for minutes at a time.

I have no idea what's going on, but it makes navigating and posting on this board very frustrating.

Of course, I got another handshake error when trying to post this originally. For fuck's sake...

1 hour ago, Ricky Jackson said:

I've never had any issues. Is this widespread? 

Wouldn't surprise me if it's regional or linked to the U.S. only (other international posters have said they've had no issues either), but it's very fucking annoying. 

9 minutes ago, PeteF3 said:

The only weird thing is the RIP Mitch Ryder thread, which takes me to an error page and seemingly everybody else as well (since it's sitting on 0 views).

I think the type of quotation marks used in the thread title always break this board.

I'm wondering if a board software update would fix all of these issues. I don't mean a new board or design - just going from version 75 to 82, or whatever (obviously I made up those numbers, but you get the point).

6 hours ago, C.S. said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it's regional or linked to the U.S. only (other international posters have said they've had no issues either), but it's very fucking annoying. 

I (located in Austria) have those problems as well for two or three weeks from time to time, though never as severe that a reload of the page does not work.

7 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

U.S. East Coast. I get them, refresh the page, and it usually loads on the first try.

The Mitch Ryder thread is dead to me though, which is unfortunate as I wanted to comment. Loved that guy.

I started a new thread on Mitch.  He deserves a working thread!

Just now, PeteF3 said:

This was an issue for me for awhile but I haven't noticed it in several weeks. The only weird thing is the RIP Mitch Ryder thread, which takes me to an error page and seemingly everybody else as well (since it's sitting on 0 views).

I've just deleted the original thread.

I only check the activity tab to see what's new so was unaware there was any problems of people being unable to access the original Mitch Ryder thread.  As has been said numerous times, for some reason the board can't deal with accents, quotation marks etc. in thread titles so just leave them off.

FWIW I've had none of these errors here in the UK.