Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/02 - 11/08 Descanse em paz, Louro Jose

KawadaSmile

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am kind of looking forward to the familiar predictability of RAW continually stepping on their own dicks before the hellscape that gets unleashed tomorrow.

I kind of feel like a condemned man at peace with his fate and in full "fuck it, lets see what happens" mode.

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

So, there's secret admirer storyline with Angel Garza having a crush on someone, but didn't he propose to his girlfriend in NXT after winning the Cruiserweight Championship?

C'mon, WWE...

Not only that, but he was also presumably with the Bachelorette girl (or at least he was pursuing her) after proposing as well.  I know his gimmick is that he's a lothario, but they do it so heavy handed (like everything in WWE) it comes off as comedy.

Jericho tries to present his show as a more educated Joe Rogan Podcast where he's just presenting different viewpoints that he doesn't necessarily endorse, but he's clearly right leaning at best and closet MAGA brained at worse. I can buy Rogan's just a curious dope who doesn't challenge the people he interviews, Jericho is purposefully pretending to be that to have plausible deniability when he has someone particularly odious on his show.

12 minutes ago, sek69 said:

but he's clearly right leaning at best and closet MAGA brained at worse. 

Which is kinda ironic because, ya know, he's basically canadian...

I have for a long time renounced to expect anything intelligent from pro-wrestlers. And I mean, why should I ? I remember this quote from Buzz Osbourne of the Melvins about if you look toward rock stars for political opinions, you're looking in the wrong direction. Even Cody, whom I really enjoy as a pro-wrestler and obviously I'm an AEW fan, said this really dumb-ass thing about pro-wrestling could not survive if pro-wrestlers would unionize... Yeah... really now... Because unions have killed Hollywood, that leftists hive...