Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
C.S.

R.I.P. Jon Huber (Brodie Lee/Luke Harper)

Recommended Posts

His timing on the cane shot on national TV and under every other pressure was amazing too.

Sadly a sizable amount of Brodie Jr. being taking in by the roster is that Amanda is simply devasted and exhausted by the last two months, unfortunately. Definitely keep her in your thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rovert said:

His timing on the cane shot on national TV and under every other pressure was amazing too.

Sadly a sizable amount of Brodie Jr. being taking in by the roster is that Amanda is simply devasted and exhausted by the last two months, unfortunately. Definitely keep her in your thoughts.

Yeah, spent probably doesn't begin to describe how she's felt and will feel for quite a while . And that's with a younger child that "requires" more handholding and eyes than Jr.  Hopefully they all find some normal in the new year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are now shitheads creating fake Twitter profiles of Brodie Jr. and Amanda. I hate people!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, C.S. said:

There are now shitheads creating fake Twitter profiles of Brodie Jr. and Amanda. I hate people!

What kind of worthless, lowlife, piece of shit do you have to be to pretend to be a little boy who just lost his Dad on Twitter. I mean, what do you get from it, other than being a lowlife, piece of shit, fucking troll. God Damn. They should find out who that guys is and tell New Jack that he stole his cocaine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This is from three days ago, so I don't know if any of y'all of have seen this. I'm 20 minutes in, and it seems worthwhile sharing this. It's the New Day, Cesaro, Tyler Breeze, and Erick Rowan. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the episode of the AEW podcast that was released today they interviewed Brodie’s wife. She goes into explicit detail about his illness and death. It’s pretty heartbreaking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2021 at 5:06 PM, The Thread Killer said:

On the episode of the AEW podcast that was released today they interviewed Brodie’s wife. She goes into explicit detail about his illness and death. It’s pretty heartbreaking.

Yeah it really is, especially cuz her genuinely great, clever sense of humour is evident throughout the podcast. It's so cruel that someone like her has had to go through what she did. 

Also, Brodie's last words were something like "Buy the kid a fucking denim jacket"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×