Pro Wrestling Only

Questions for the GWE Podcast

Posting with the understanding that answers may differ depending on the individual case....

1) I was wondering how many matches does it take for you to start thinking about where you are ranking someone? I've been thinking about this and how to assess wrestlers I am seeing for the first time vs wrestlers I have watched for a long time.

2) How many matches will you watch before you decide to remove a wrestler from consideration for your list?

I was mostly a lurker on PWO at the time so I might be remembering this wrong, but it seems you're a lot stronger in pushing women's wrestling than you were in the 2016 poll. 

1) What was the turning point for you?

2) What are your expectations for the wrestlers you're championing (most especially) in comparison to your hopes for them in terms of placing in 2026?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

At the end of GWE16, Dylan said on his podcast that he came away from the project disillusioned because the top 10 were all American-style wrestlers, and wanted to sort of distance himself from the project. So, what does a successful GWE 26 look like in your eyes? Is there something you'd like to see in the top 100 wrestlers that wasn't there last time? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 1:59 PM, Reel said:

At the end of GWE16, Dylan said on his podcast that he came away from the project disillusioned because the top 10 were all American-style wrestlers, and wanted to sort of distance himself from the project. So, what does a successful GWE 26 look like in your eyes? Is there something you'd like to see in the top 100 wrestlers that wasn't there last time? 

TY, i"ll add this to the list!