Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - November 3, 2021

MoS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hangman is over as hell. I'm so hyped for him winning the championship, not only because I'm tired of Omega but because since day 1, it was very obvious the world championship booking: Jericho had to be the first, Moxley was the hottest guy in the business at the moment so he had to win it after, it was clear Omega would take the championship from Moxley since his lost against him at Full Gear, and obviously they were building Hangman alongside Kenny to eventually make him win the title from him. But after Hangman wins, what now? So much potential for new stories, match ups, rivalries, outcomes... Can't wait to see what AEW does with its first "home made" champ.

Punk's promo was cool. I'm glad a huge wrestling persona appears on TV to say it's ok to ask for help when facing a difficult situation, like Moxley's. The Kingston feud will be awesome, I'm sure. I hope it doesn't finish after Eddie jobs to Punk one time, though.

Aerostar looked horrible. Really bad shape.

Haha Jericho joked about onlyfans and ganbanging VanZant and they called her a bitch haha Seriously, fuck off. 2021 everyone. The Lambert reveal was expected, but still cool, and Dan's reaction was golden. Not really interested in this rivalry but gotta admit, if ATT just reduced to Lambert, Sky, Page and VanZant they could have a good run.

Absolutely loved that little Tully/Arn face-off.

Miro is the perfect replace for Mox. Him and Orange have unsurprisingly good chemistry, and I hope they got more time to give a big tv match instead of just a sub-ten minute beatdown with a few hope spots. They're both great wrestlers, so the match was still good with just that, but I want a rematch sooner or later. Miro/Danielson has to be HUGE, and I'm not really sure about who's winning this. Asuming Hangman wins the title, I can see Miro as a better first challenger for him, while Bryan feels more like a real threat to Hangman's reign and it should come later. Also, I guess we're going to have the Omega rematch without any championship on the line, so Kenny can lose, so I don't see Bryan working Hangman in the near future. Whatever, there's no really a bad choice, either guy rocks, any possible match up between those four sounds interesting and could make sense, I can't wait for the actual outcome. Full Gear looks nuts.

I am so torn on this potential Andrade, Black, FTR alliance.

On one hand, I really like all of them. But on the other hand, it comes off as "Let's just throw the WWE/NXT guys together." 

Obviously the Pinnacle isn't really necessary anymore, so FTR moving on is needed. I just hope if they do it, they make it more than "these guys used to work together elsewhere" as the motivation.

I mean, how do you see him work against your giants and your chosen main eventers in WWE and still feel that way. Vince never liked the thick powerlifters the way his dad did, so I can see him feel that way initially, but he just looked like a tank, like an absolute superstar, from the moment he made his debut. 

1 hour ago, MoS said:

I mean, how do you see him work against your giants and your chosen main eventers in WWE and still feel that way. Vince never liked the thick powerlifters the way his dad did, so I can see him feel that way initially, but he just looked like a tank, like an absolute superstar, from the moment he made his debut. 

Just look at who Vince pushes, Omos has no long term value in wrestling, but will be pushed over someone like Riddle. Who would be a huge star in AWE. 

I agree I think Miro a star and I cant wait for Lana to join him and see what they come up together with AEW creative freedom.

I was just pointing out he's not a giant or a big man in the classic sense of big men in wrestling. 

9 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Haha Jericho joked about onlyfans and ganbanging VanZant and they called her a bitch haha Seriously, fuck off. 2021 

She was a bitch, she interfered in the 6 man tag and then took selfies, what you supposed to call her, a naughty woman, oh you little  scamp.

The Gangbang and only fans was worked out before hand and he left it to the crowd to make there own joke's. She was having a great time out here and you could see she loved it. As she was having a hard time trying to look pissed off with it. 

It's wrestling and was a funny set up/exchange between consenting adults in a fake world of wrestling. People are getting too caught up in Me Too moment and cancel culture. 

1 hour ago, ragemaster said:

It's wrestling and was a funny set up/exchange between consenting adults in a fake world of wrestling. People are getting too caught up in Me Too moment and cancel culture. 

Please give it a rest. No one was offended on Paige's behalf or implied Jericho was shooting on her. It's just a shitty thing for a babyface to say to a heel in 2021. If you as a babyface in 2021 cannot insult a female heel without talking about how big of a slut she is, then you're the problem. The crowd will pop for anything Jericho will say cuz he is a legend, but it felt completely out of place in 2021, and excusing bad content on the grounds of "They worked it out beforehand" is just weak. It wasn't funny, and it didn't even get as over with the crowd as some previous ATT segments.

I know you think every reaction you don't like is just wokism running wild in modern pro wrestling, but sometimes people don't like something cuz it's just shit. If this had been a WWE segment done by someone who hasn't been an Observer source for decades, Meltzer would have been screaming all about it.