Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/13 - 12/19 Atletico Madri just cannot get rid of Cristiano Ronaldo

KawadaSmile

58 minutes ago, Stiva said:

Does Owens have enough name value and cache to maybe get on that "PPV Program Once Every Quarter" sort of deal? The Edge contract, if you will.

Honestly I would think the last person with that kind of stroke would be Randy Orton. Still gets protected as a top guy and would probably pop a buy rate when he came back. 

That final segment was fantastic, everyone was awesome in their roles. It's really a testament how great Roman has been when he gets massive heat for laying out a guy like Paul who's been consistently been portrayed as the biggest shitbag in wrestling since day one. 

Caught up with the Brock segments from this month and they were real fun. And yeah, last night's felt like a big time confrontation but I wouldn't say Roman got massive heat for hitting Paul, he got a lot of cheers too. In fact he got a good number of the crowd chanting for him and shit. Brock is a massive babyface though and it was a nice surprise to see.

I thought I was out on Brock vs Roman matches but I'll check the one at the PPV. I just hope they change their formula because that shit grew tired by their 2nd match together...

BTW, are they pipping in noises for the live crowd still? Maybe it was issues with the dailymotion link I used to watch all the stuff but it sure as hell sounded like the audio was all fucked up, going super high in some instances to make it sound like a more heated crowd. Didn't noticed as much watching last night's final segment but there was still some, and for sure on the Sami/Brock interactions.

2 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

BTW, are they pipping in noises for the live crowd still? Maybe it was issues with the dailymotion link I used to watch all the stuff but it sure as hell sounded like the audio was all fucked up, going super high in some instances to make it sound like a more heated crowd. Didn't noticed as much watching last night's final segment but there was still some, and for sure on the Sami/Brock interactions.

They absolutely are. I think it was the last couple pay-per-views where it was really noticeable to me that despite how loud the "crowd" was, if you actually looked at the audience, there wasn't anyone clapping, cheering, shouting, etc, just a bunch of long faces and closed mouths. Its become hard for me to unsee at this point whenever I do catch part of SD or RAW and the segment is clearly very flat but the crowd is somehow super excited by the Viking Raiders or whoever.

Yeah, kinda expected after Owens resigned. Again, there's so much people on the market right now and AEW being saturated with great talent already, doesn't change a thing, except it would have been really cool to see Sami actually doing something meaningful and displaying his potential. Good for them for getting the big-ass contracts.