Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/20-26 You probably only really need to watch Raw this week

sek69

Smackdown this week is taped already, so Raw will likely be the only WWE TV that matters until 2022. 

So far announced for Raw (which means since they announced it on their official channels then some or all of it likely won't take place) :

Lashley and MVP TALKING!

Edge having Maryse on his show for TALKING and I'm sure this won't at all involve Miz somehow sneak attacking him!

Bianca vs Doudrop in the ongoing  "wow it's clear this was supposed to be Nia Jax in this feud so when we fired her we just slotted in the other big girl we have in there"  battles they are having

Austin Theory vs Finn Balor where WWE will show us they know how to create a new star by making sure the guy they've been trying to give the Vince Rub to gets made to look like a geek by a real star.

Damian Priest  vs Dolph Ziggler battle to see what the next stage of Damian's WHY AM I SO VIOLENT turn will be.

(also I decided to put all this in the intiial post just so I can look back and see how much that was advertised actually happens). 

...as AJ Styles heads to NXT, to face Grayson Waller of all people. So he's lost Omos and been demoted to Developmental 4.0 or whatever the real number is (FCW, early-NXT, super-indy NXT, 2.0, game show/ tough enough seasons of NXT, OVW?). It might just be a cameo but It's not a good look.

Was looking up All In on Wikipedia (as one does) and I was reminded Samuel Shaw was one of Nick Aldis's crew in the NWA title match against Cody. I wonder if he would believe it if someone told him then he'd spend the next three years being a serial killer in NXT. 

Watching NXT now.....and Ciampa is basically walking BRON through the opening segment. How's he supposed to  learn on the job just standing there like a tree while Ciampa does all the promo work.

Also if/when Bron wins they better give us a video of all the Steiner family barking at the title. 

4 hours ago, sek69 said:

Was looking up All In on Wikipedia (as one does) and I was reminded Samuel Shaw was one of Nick Aldis's crew in the NWA title match against Cody. I wonder if he would believe it if someone told him then he'd spend the next three years being a serial killer in NXT. 

In fairness, he'd basically played the same character in TNA before then, so I think this is something he's happy with. It feels like a rare case of them just letting him do his previous gimmick, rather than repackaging him.