Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 12/20-26 You probably only really need to watch Raw this week

sek69

With all the anti-vaxx demonstrations and propaganda, France is still not that bad after all, with 72% (getting my third next week). Typical French people : complain and bitch about all but still do stuff.:lol:

I'm sure WWE loved the Thunderdome. Totally controlled audience is their wet dream.

21 hours ago, Dav'oh said:

Dexter Lumis' original tatts must've been unbelievably shite if blacking them out is a preferable look. Like Hitler shagging Jesus shagging a small boy, or something. I do like how a serial killer is essentially a comedy act, though.

His right arm originally had tribal art and a Superman logo. His left arm has a Japanese ocean with waves and dolphins.

image.png.74e272eeaa3f1fe3adef744277172c1d.png

Yeah, with the NFL and NBA bending themselves backwards to not lockdown again, I don't see the machine stopping again unless every hospital colapses with ER cases.

Kinda crazy all these 1st world countries struggle to get past 70% vaccination rate. Here in Chile we are over 90% with 2 doses, 70% with a booster shot and yesterday they announced a 4th shot would be available starting Feb 15th.

1 hour ago, Jmare007 said:

Yeah, with the NFL and NBA bending themselves backwards to not lockdown again, I don't see the machine stopping again unless every hospital colapses with ER cases.

The 7-day moving average is over 1200 deaths and I haven't seen or read anything pointing towards the return of drastic measures. I fear even hitting 1 million deaths will be met with a collective shrug.

1 hour ago, Jmare007 said:

Kinda crazy all these 1st world countries struggle to get past 70% vaccination rate. Here in Chile we are over 90% with 2 doses, 70% with a booster shot and yesterday they announced a 4th shot would be available starting Feb 15th.

I would guess one reason is that in "1st world countries" illnesses that were more or less eradicated by vaccines are so long gone and not many people alive even remember them. I mean the last big polio wave in "the west" was 65 or so years ago. A year or so ago I read a very fitting statement: "vaccines have become victims or their own success" If you have never seen a case of smallpox or diphteria, how would you know how big achievement the victories over those diseases were?

2 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

The 7-day moving average is over 1200 deaths and I haven't seen or read anything pointing towards the return of drastic measures. I fear even hitting 1 million deaths will be met with a collective shrug.

The issue is they there will always be moving goalposts towards capitalism resuming at all costs. New studies show omicron doesn’t cause as many hospitalizations, but still spreads rapidly, but the law of numbers show that if the numbers get high enough, the hospitalizations are gonna get high anyways. But nobody cares about that shit. So here’s another overproduced Bruce Prichard skit. 

Watching SD on delay, and man as much as we all agree Heyman is a great promo it still seems like he's underrated as a promo. The emotion he puts into this really is something not too many people can reach. Like he's seriously at Eddie Kingston levels of "this motherfucker can make you feel something".