Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 01/17 - 01/23 Estoy en Uruguay amigos

KawadaSmile

2 minutes ago, Strummer said:

Wwe is catching somewhat of a break tonight as the playoff game is a blowout

Yeah so far this much hyped expanded playoff format so far produced 3 blowouts and one game (Bengals/Raiders) that wasn't technically a blowout but was never really in doubt. 

9 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

The absolute state of the Smackdown women's division. They had to drag Lita out of mothballs to give Charlotte someone to feud with.

Yes, I know that was last week. But no one wanted to talk about it then.

Not sure what is worse. The fact they are burning yet another remain of the Attitude Era (ya know, that period when people mutilated each other all the time and which apparently, is still the best period evah in the WWE Lore) because they can't possibly make anyone (and have people actually flying off their company while they can, see Toni Storm or pretty soon, Mustafa Ali). Or that bump Charlotte took. 

Watching NXT, and while I really like that they are having some of the non-native English speakers to cut promos in their native languages I can't help that's just repeating the mistakes of Original Flavor NXT since that won't help anyone on the main roster either. 

Also Kay Lee Ray needs to be on the main roster ASAP. She's too good to be spending her time babysitting here. 

My lord, Indi in that post match brawl looked like she legit forgot how to fight. Good thing she's really good at getting WWE comedy over since that's the far better skill to have in her position.

OK I'll admit it, this Sarray as Anime Hero gimmick could be really funny/good but unfortunately being done by the one goddamn company you can count on to fuck it up. 

On 1/17/2022 at 9:11 PM, NintendoLogic said:

The absolute state of the Smackdown women's division. They had to drag Lita out of mothballs to give Charlotte someone to feud with.

Tegan Nox, Nia Jax, Ember Moon, Mia Yim, Franky Monet, Scarlett Bordeaux, Mercedes Martinez, Lana, Ruby Riott, The IIconics, Mickie James & Chelsea Green are the women I remember WWE releasing off the top of my head & I'm sure I'm forgetting several as they fired like 300 people in 2021. They also let Tay Conti slip through the cracks. But it's a good thing they can just bring back Lita & Trish Stratus for eternity & continue to push the narrative that they were some how super workers & legends of the sport. Almost as bad (and sad) as each time they try to bring back Goldberg when he wasn't even a WWE star.

I really liked the Creed brothers match. I'm  happy they are continuing in the tournament,  although the end of the show seemed like it too obviously hinted at them being the winners, which means they probably aren't going to win. I was hoping to see more of the big Creed brawling with Walter during the last couple minutes, so I hope that's a match we see coming out of this.

12 hours ago, Coffey said:

Tegan Nox, Nia Jax, Ember Moon, Mia Yim, Franky Monet, Scarlett Bordeaux, Mercedes Martinez, Lana, Ruby Riott, The IIconics, Mickie James & Chelsea Green are the women I remember WWE releasing off the top of my head & I'm sure I'm forgetting several as they fired like 300 people in 2021. They also let Tay Conti slip through the cracks. But it's a good thing they can just bring back Lita & Trish Stratus for eternity & continue to push the narrative that they were some how super workers & legends of the sport. Almost as bad (and sad) as each time they try to bring back Goldberg when he wasn't even a WWE star.

I love how Trish became the Poochie of WWE women's legends, and any other woman from the past must namedrop her at least once a promo.